Where does Jalen Carter go after miserable Pro Day. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where does Jalen Carter go after miserable Pro Day.

The Ghost

Stamos
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
He was 9 LBs heavier than he was at the combine and he couldn’t finish his position drills because he was clearly out of shape. Not sure how he did in the actual drills otherwise as the media likes to leave out the important details and just print the click worthy ****.

Surely GMs can look past that given his off-field situation if they believe the player from Georgia will re-emerge.

Does someone get a steal in the teens?

Or do the teams that pass on him dodge a bullet?

Not only was he heavier but he cramped up and couldn't finish the drills.

Being so woefully unprepared for his Pro Day(after The Combine blew up in his face)has to worry NFL teams.

He looks immature to say the least.

That being said, his talent is beyond dispute but he will surely fall, probably out of the Top 10.

He could be a steal, but will he ever grow up and become a serious professional?

Not sure what I would do with him right now.

Not only was he heavier but he cramped up and couldn't finish the drills.

Being so woefully unprepared for his Pro Day(after The Combine blew up in his face)has to worry NFL teams.

He looks immature to say the least.

That being said, his talent is beyond dispute but he will surely fall, probably out of the Top 10.

He could be a steal, but will he ever grow up and become a serious professional?

Not sure what I would do with him right now.
I think he goes top 5

Somebody will draft him top 5 and they’re going to make a huge mistake as he’s a huge douchebag just ready to get the bag.

Bryan Bresee will turn out to be the all pro… not fat @ss.

If he has anyone intelligent advising him he will get his a** back in game shape and work out privately for the top teams.

Back
Top Bottom