Where does Robert Hunt land in PFF's 2023 guard rankings? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where does Robert Hunt land in PFF's 2023 guard rankings?

Not true. PFF by it's guidelines is 100% right and your source by it's different guidelines is also right.

This is what I posted as I said was posted before the issue was pushed forcing the escalation. That should have been the end as most posters know and all mods "should" know. :cool:
So you have now come to the point where you quote something from over a month ago, from a completely different thread, to support your questionable credibility? You need to work on your "slight of hand", brother. You're just making it worse...... Take the "L" and move on.

If PFF wants to make up their own definition for something that is clearly different than official NFL statistics, fine with me but they should really call it something else (similar to QBR v Passer Rating) that denotes the difference.

I have watched tape of the OL for every game for more than 10 years in addition to paying for PFF elite for more detailed info, You are just wrong.
Most who say they watched any player every game mean within the context of the game with all other players and see high and low lights only,

The rank and grades tell all there is available and is light years ahead of what a fan watching games sees. True story.
Thanks for the quality insight. However the ACTUAL PROOF of how the line played without Armstead actually means more than either of our OPINIONS.

Thanks for the quality insight. However the ACTUAL PROOF of how the line played without Armstead actually means more than either of our OPINIONS.

It does and I just do not want to add RG to our hole in the ocean. We already have RT, LG and an aging LT to address. Hunt and Williams are FAs next year. Why would any Dolphins fan not want to keep the good we have on the OL?

So you have now come to the point where you quote something from over a month ago, from a completely different thread, to support your questionable credibility? You need to work on your "slight of hand", brother. You're just making it worse...... Take the "L" and move on.

If PFF wants to make up their own definition for something that is clearly different than official NFL statistics, fine with me but they should really call it something else (similar to QBR v Passer Rating) that denotes the difference.

I said I would not answer you any longer but make an exception to try and stop you BS. My quote and post were in reply to a poster I am having a discussion with, NOT you, and most definitely does apply to the post he made. Reading and comprehension do not appear to be your strong point.

In my view you are an average at best in knowledge poster and no clue as to why anyone would want you as a mod who creates more conflict than he resolves.

Again I say I have NO INTEREST in any exchange with you. Just leave me alone IF you can. LOL

IF Fish has any problem with what I post, I would welcome any discussion he deems needed.

I said I would not answer you any longer but make an exception to try and stop you BS. My quote and post were in reply to a poster I am having a discussion with, NOT you, and most definitely does apply to the post he made. Reading and comprehension do not appear to be your strong point.

In my view you are an average at best in knowledge poster and no clue as to why anyone would want you as a mod who creates more conflict than he resolves.

Again I say I have NO INTEREST in any exchange with you. Just leave me alone IF you can. LOL

IF Fish has any problem with what I post, I would welcome any discussion he deems needed.
Bro, it was over a month old, and from a different thread...........LMAO.

So don't respond. You are likely better off that way. OTOH, I will call shenanigans on any poster that attempt deception in some manner.

I think we should resign Hunt. He plays very well, and we do not need another hole in the offensive line.

Bro, it was over a month old, and from a different thread...........LMAO.

So don't respond. You are likely better off that way. OTOH, I will call shenanigans on any poster that attempt deception in some manner.
To be fair, you’re the same guy who argued up and down how superior the grading scale PFF uses for sacks is and you understood it so well then failed to realize that the only difference is they don’t award 1/2 sacks.

I would be a little more aware to stop drinking your own koolaid if I was you.

ATILA.com

This is what I replied to and you even posted a like. Yet, you claim to be oblivious to it and say I brought it up. How the hell do you ever get to be a mod, and more importantly, still be one? LOL

Attachments

• 1685383270773.gif
    1685383270773.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 3
Well, there are some clowns that think Hunt is total crap, among the worst guards in the league, going so far as to say he shouldn't even be retained.
Who? He's has been our best lineman in recent memory if we exclude Armstread from the list.

To be fair, you’re the same guy who argued up and down how superior the grading scale PFF uses for sacks is and you understood it so well then failed to realize that the only difference is they don’t award 1/2 sacks.

I would be a little more aware to stop drinking your own koolaid if I was you.

ATILA.com

This is what I replied to and you even posted a like. Yet, you claim to be oblivious to it and say I brought it up. How the hell do you ever get to be a mod, and more importantly, still be one? LOL

I never argued the PFF sack grades were superior or inferior. That wasn't even the issue I had with that situation, and TBH, I see no point in rehashing. Let it freaking go.....

Since I don't hold grudges and, generally, do not maintain animosity after a heated exchange, I take posts on their merit. Just because we have disagreement on something, that doesn't preclude me from "liking" a particular post or view. To act otherwise seems.... well, childish to me. Particularly on a fan forum. We are all, for the most part, fans of the Phins. I agree with you on some things, disagree on others. Not a big deal in the grand scheme of life.

Of course there's also the possibility of an occasional sarcastic "like".......

I suspect he's going to have his best season to date. Hard not to conclude that honestly but given its a contract year you'd expect him to bring everything he's got.

Right now i'd say its 50/50 that he's back in 2024.
It had better be 99% he’s back. I do not trust the FO hitting on another Tackle ir guard in the draft. Griers record is not great.

I think hunt is above average and going to get better. I would like to resign him. I don’t agree that he is backup level. If he is. Then how are we all thinking we are playoffs team. Right tackle is backup level. Left guard is as well. Now right guard some say is backup level or not that good. Then we are in big Trouble. Lol. I think hunt Williams and armstesd are good. But armstead will not stay healthy.

i think hunt might turn dominate. But he has too many penalties.

Need armstesd to stay healthy then go with Williams and hunt. Hopefully Wynn or Jackson step up. Then we will be okay

I never argued the PFF sack grades were superior or inferior. That wasn't even the issue I had with that situation, and TBH, I see no point in rehashing. Let it freaking go.....

Since I don't hold grudges and, generally, do not maintain animosity after a heated exchange, I take posts on their merit. Just because we have disagreement on something, that doesn't preclude me from "liking" a particular post or view. To act otherwise seems.... well, childish to me. Particularly on a fan forum. We are all, for the most part, fans of the Phins. I agree with you on some things, disagree on others. Not a big deal in the grand scheme of life.

Of course there's also the possibility of an occasional sarcastic "like".......
I answered a post fro Atila who brought up the month old thread and you were not involved in any way and should have stayed that way IF you read the thread. DONE!

I answered a post fro Atila who brought up the month old thread and you were not involved in any way and should have stayed that way IF you read the thread. DONE!
WTH are you talking about? You replied to a post by @dolfan91 , not @Atila , and moved it to a different thread.

You just can't help yourself from fabricating, can you?

I have asked you twice now to "let it go".

Consider this me offering an "olive branch". If you truly want to be "Done", then be done.

I hated that pick. I thought it was a poor evaluation from the beginning. I felt Eich had no chance to be a RT at the next level. And I wouldn't have traded up for what I hoped might be a decent G one day. To top it off, Humphrey was a much better player and such a perfect fit at a position of need.
Mind boggling how bad we are at drafting OL when it seems so obvious

WTH are you talking about? You replied to a post by @dolfan91 , not @Atila , and moved it to a different thread.

You just can't help yourself from fabricating, can you?

I have asked you twice now to "let it go".

Consider this me offering an "olive branch". If you truly want to be "Done", then be done.
Are we talking about this stupid 'sacks' bullshit again? good lord :lol:

Quite simply - when current NFL players are inducted into the hall of fame, will they be credited with the sacks the league has given them? or will they suddenly explode and have like 50 more sacks over the span of their career because of pff?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom