Where does Ronnie brown stay | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where does Ronnie brown stay

kingfin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
He dont have a contract.I dont think he got a house down there yet.Where does he sleep and rest.

i think all the rookies are staying in a hotel that saban picked out for now or at least i thought i heard travis daniels say that.

ether79 said:
i think all the rookies are staying in a hotel that saban picked out for now or at least i thought i heard travis daniels say that.
Thanks i was thinking that.but maybe they will all go to Sabans new house...lol

The team probably provides all of the rookies with hotel rooms. Also, his contract situation doesn't mean he has no money. He has endorsements, plus he can take out a loan.

Jimmy James said:
What endorsements does he have at this point?
Well just from what I know, Nike gave him $1,000 to use in New York. He probably has more too.

kingfin said:
He dont have a contract.I dont think he got a house down there yet.Where does he sleep and rest.

Sleep? probably in his bed....Rest? probably at home.

:jk:

kingfin said:
Thanks i was thinking that.but maybe they will all go to Sabans new house...lol

"Sleepover at old man Saban's!

he's sharing with Kay Jay Harris.

The guys are staying in a hotel. Travis Daniels lives nearby but he hasn't even popped home.

Anthony3454 said:
Well just from what I know, Nike gave him $1,000 to use in New York. He probably has more too.

Cool. I'd love to know what companies are supporting our hopeful stars.

finsnchips said:
he's sharing with Kay Jay Harris.

The guys are staying in a hotel. Travis Daniels lives nearby but he hasn't even popped home.

That's an excellent sign for KJ IMHO. I hope they get along famously. :)

Anthony3454 said:
That's kinda true.

Nike gave him $1000 for a shopping spree. He went into the store and spect around $600. The cashier laughed at him and he went back for me. Shows the guy humility, he was probably a little uncomfortable in that situation.

Ronnie has already said that his signing bonus will be used on his parents house... Braylon has brought a Bentley and a lot of bling.

Also, I don't know if any of you noticed, but when Adam Jones was drafted he had a huge chain round his neck with a Pac-Man logo on it. Ronnie doesn't seem like the bling bling type - although he could get some nice earrings. :D

The rookies stay in the team hotel during the mini-camps and training camps. The veterans stay there during training camp only. The team hotel is the Renaissance Hotel in Davie.

Anybody know the hotel well enough to fill us in on what it's like? I'm guessing it's no Comfort Inn but that it's also no Four Seasons.

Back
Top Bottom