Where In The World Is H. Wayne Huizenga? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where In The World Is H. Wayne Huizenga?

I'll be honest...so far NO candidate excites me. I really am not wild about giving the "keys to the store" to one guy. The Dolphins failures going all the way back to my beloved Shula, has been the DRAFT. JJ was the best coach we had on "draft day" but even he had huge misses (John Avery). I'm of the opinion we need a strong GM who calls the shots on personel. This has not been my opinion until the Saban fiasco this year. We need a GM who sees the importance AND uncertainty of our QB position and DRAFT one for God's sake! What say you?

Its hard to argue with your opinion, Shula, JJ, Wannstedt and Saban all failed to draft well.

But, by the same token so did Spielman in the one year we had a GM that wasn't the head coach.

The big thing is, that we need a good scouting department that evaluates players well, and a head personnel guy and head coach that are on the same page, something similar to New England's way, which is clearly the class of the league.

I believe that in Carroll, you would also get his close confidant Pat Kirwan that would be working with him and on the same page.

On the move again !!! Looks like Wayne is on his way to Detroit !!!! :eek:

They have to be setting a record for the amount of people they are interviewing for the HC job.

They have to be setting a record for the amount of people they are interviewing for the HC job.

They are just covering their bases and attempting to distract attention away from thier primary target IMO.

I mean think about it who have they been interviewing as of late? Carroll, Martz, Capers, Schottenhiemer, Tomlin. The majority of these obviously arent front runners in comparison to the others they initially interviewed. They are running around seeking advice because they can't hire the guy they want until the playoffs are over. I think it is either Cameron or Rivera. Most likely Cameron because they probably interviewed Schottenheimer to get an insiders opinion of Cameron.

They are just covering their bases and attempting to distract attention away from thier primary target IMO.

I mean think about it who have they been interviewing as of late? Carroll, Martz, Capers, Schottenhiemer, Tomlin. The majority of these obviously arent front runners in comparison to the others they initially interviewed. They are running around seeking advice because they can't hire the guy they want until the playoffs are over. I think it is either Cameron or Rivera. Most likely Cameron because they probably interviewed Schottenheimer to get an insiders opinion of Cameron.
I agree that they are waiting for one of their main targets to be eliminated from the playoffs but I doubt that they would interview Schottenheimer to talk to him about Cameron.

Amazing link!!

Thanks!

Fin Heaven is watching you Wayne!!

Do the right thing!

Looks like he is in Detroit to meet Martz (again). That would sux for the phins.

Back
Top Bottom