Where is everybody staying in Canton | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where is everybody staying in Canton

PhinPhreak

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
I have 2 reservations in Akron for the ceremony, Red Roof Inn Akron and Quality Inn Akron. I need to cancel one and would like to keep the one where a majority of the FH clan will be staying.

I have my reservations at the Comfort Inn in Akron. Anyone else think the flights are kinda odd? I get there at 9:30 in the morning....there was nothing sooner. Gonna be a hell of a good time the wifey and i are going to visit the HOF in Canton, the Rock and Roll HOF ...and eat sushi at the Sushi Rock. Making a weekend out of it we are.( Damn the Yoda talk!) Forever i am hooked. Cheers!

Staying at the Red Roof Inn in Akron...anyone know whether they will be supplying some sort of transportation to the ceremony?

too bad i can't be there to yell and root for #13 Dan Marino with yall but you guys make him feel like home and try to be louder than Elway's fans.

I have 1 room at the motel 6 in akron ...30 miles away though oh well its worth it

Firemedic18 said:
I'll be staying at my house about 30 miles north of Canton. :)

Thats tough.;) Maybe you can pick up some of the guys.:hug:

I'm in Canton somewhere. My wife and kids set it up so I don't know where for sure but I know I'm there.

Dr. Dolphin 24/7

Red Roof Akron
I'll be there Sat and Sun Nite. Then off to the Rock and Roll HOF, then to Cedar Point for 2 days.
For those of you going to Canton, fly into Akron and not Cleveland. I found the fights to be about $150 cheaper.

Spegg said:
Red Roof Akron
I'll be there Sat and Sun Nite. Then off to the Rock and Roll HOF, then to Cedar Point for 2 days.
For those of you going to Canton, fly into Akron and not Cleveland. I found the fights to be about $150 cheaper.
True, but that all depends on your departure city. If you're renting a car anyway, the drive from Ice Station Cleveland is pretty easy.

If anyone is staying in Greater Cleveland, send me a PM. If we get enough people, I should be able to get some leverage at the downtown watering holes. The Indians are out of town, so any large group will be VERY welcomed.

My son and I are staying at the Crowne Plaza in Cleveland. We're flying up to Cleveland early to go to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame on Saturday, then the Pro Football Hall of Fame and Induction ceremony on Sunday.

School starts here on Monday the 8th, so we can't stay for the game. :mad: We'll leave after the inductions and head straight for the airport, getting home around 1:00 a.m.

Best Western..Exec Inn...Akron.

Just found out my enshrinement seats are CLOSER to the stage than originally thought.

They are on the way today. I'm pumped.

Who's going to the game on monday night? Saban's FIRSTgame as head coach!!

I have pretty good sideline seats for that as well.:D

you gus are all lucky, my parents were thinking of goign on a summer vacation around then to ohio to see the hall then the rock and roll hall and cedar point but they decided not to, should be a fun time for you guys!

I'm staying at my house to about 10 min away from the Hall of Fame Let me know if we have a big get together so all the fh members can meet

Back
Top Bottom