Where Is John Renshaw? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where Is John Renshaw?

PHINZONER

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
If any body knows where he is or what station to catch him on post it. If you never heard him, he is the best sports radio guy I think I have heard.
BIG Fins fan also. Not afraid to say it either.

I remember Renshaw when he had his show here in Miami (on that short lived station "1700 The Fan") He was a SERIOUS Phin fan and was fun to listen to, although sometimes his homerism would cause him to say odd things like "if we get RB Richard Huntley...we'll go to the playoffs!" (this was back in '99) but it's no worse than what people say on here.

Noodle Arm said:
I remember Renshaw when he had his show here in Miami (on that short lived station "1700 The Fan") He was a SERIOUS Phin fan and was fun to listen to, although sometimes his homerism would cause him to say odd things like "if we get RB Richard Huntley...we'll go to the playoffs!" (this was back in '99) but it's no worse than what people say on here.

The Freak as we call him. He was real fun to listen to. The rapid fire gig he did at the end of his shows were off the chain.

He is a homer for sure, but what better to have on a radio show in Miami? With all the NY homers calling and busting Miami fans chops over the air. Renshaw would tear them a new one and hang up.

I was hoping he would land a gig down here, but the one station left was 560 at the time, and he used to bust Fat Hanks chops on his show, so there was no way he was ever working there.

He also knows College Basketball very very well.........

So where is Waldo? I mean Renshaw. I hope he can be found and I can listen to him!

Back
Top Bottom