Where is Lamar Smith? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where is Lamar Smith?

I know he was in New Orleans last year, but I don't know if he's there this year. Either way I would rather take Robert Edwards, who I know is available and a hard worker who will likely get production, something Lamar Smith knew nothign about. Travis Minor was much better than Lamar Smith his rookie year.

Sirspud said:
I know he was in New Orleans last year, but I don't know if he's there this year. Either way I would rather take Robert Edwards, who I know is available and a hard worker who will likely get production, something Lamar Smith knew nothign about. Travis Minor was much better than Lamar Smith his rookie year.
Robert Edwards was good, and he worked his heart out to be able to play football again, but frankly was never given a chance in miami, lets bring him back I say.

I say we make a move for Rudi Johnson. Cinci would be willing to move him for the right price. They seem to be happy with C Perry. Rudi got some wheels on him!!!!

Lamar new nothing of production yet how many yards did he have against the Colts?

Back
Top Bottom