Where is Revis Island? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where is Revis Island?

I hope that Marshall knocks Revis down a peg or two. The guy's ego has to be so over-inflated with the New York media drooling all over him.

WE DECLARE MARSHALL LAW ON REVIS ISLAND!!!!!!!

The funniest thing to me is to see the Jet fans play Marshall off simply because of Revis.

"the last time they went head-to-head revis shut him down with 5 catches and 55 yards. BLAH BLAH BLAH"

The part they conveniently leave out is that they lost the game 34-17 and Cutler had around 350 yards passing ...

Yeah you take Marshall away, can you stop Bess in the slot? Ronnie or Ricky? all at the same time?

We will find out if the self-proclaimed champs are the real deal

Hopefully Revis Island is nowhere near Marshal Street.

Never fear.

Revis Island is that fictional place all delusional Jests fans visit before reality bites them in the a**!:tumbleweed:

Revis Island is located on the corner of fail and aids.

Pretty sure at least once last year Ginn took it too the house on revis so.....

um. I've never seen any blurb on Revis himself saying anything, maybe i missed a thread or two? If we want to stick it to anyone, it seems we want ot stick it to the media...

He gets the hype because going into yr 4 he has made 2 pro bowls, has had arguably the greatest season for a cb in nfl history and is the games clear cut best corner. You know the deal he shut down everyone he faced last year including wrs better then marshall. Nnamdi plays one side, revis mirrors and plays the no. 1 every game. Marshall is superb but he doesn't scare bc after a yr of shutting down andre j, white, wayne, colston and every legit no. 1 he saw a year ago marshall is just another notch on the belt. For u guys to think marshall will own revis bc of one catch by ginn really makes u guys look not to bright. Vincent Jackson had the same hype n ability of marshall n had a way better qb throwing him the ball, how did that turn out? When actually paired vs revis he had 1 catch n a bunch of others vs zone n lito

He gets the hype because going into yr 4 he has made 2 pro bowls, has had arguably the greatest season for a cb in nfl history and is the games clear cut best corner. You know the deal he shut down everyone he faced last year including wrs better then marshall. Nnamdi plays one side, revis mirrors and plays the no. 1 every game. Marshall is superb but he doesn't scare bc after a yr of shutting down andre j, white, wayne, colston and every legit no. 1 he saw a year ago marshall is just another notch on the belt. For u guys to think marshall will own revis bc of one catch by ginn really makes u guys look not to bright. Vincent Jackson had the same hype n ability of marshall n had a way better qb throwing him the ball, how did that turn out? When actually paired vs revis he had 1 catch n a bunch of others vs zone n lito
What's not to bright is the Jesters hanging their hat on ONE game where Brandon was 5/55.

How did that game end?:oops:

Denver RAN over you in the second half!

I'll gladly take the win.

No BillParFan, jets fans are taking Revis over Marshall not bc of one matchup 2 yhrs ago. Its bc Rfevis has shutdown better and owned the NFL last year. You guys are delirious if yout think he isn't the best in the game or @ worst 2nd best Db. Oh wait I forgot ted ginn made 1 catch against him so Revis is a bum. The irony of your post is through the roof, we lost the broncos game n should take nothing away but the fins beat the jets 2x but we were playing meaningful football long after u n u take a ton away. But u didn't earnep a playoff spot? YOU THINK I GIVE A CRAP ? Lol if we get let in the playoffs every year for the rest of my life I will have 0 issue

The way I see it is this. Revis can run and block Marshall all day long. That just leaves other capable recievers open to score yards and touchdowns. I still see Marshall coming to the team as an opportunity for the other recievers to make soem serious noise this year.

Also, I hadn't even heard of Reivs until this year. Cant believe that he has been in the league for four years.

It's not to far from Know Your Role Boulevard and Jabroni Drive. Where Brandon Marshall will check "Revis Island" DIRECTLY into the Smackdown Hotel!!!

Back
Top Bottom