Where is Revis Island? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where is Revis Island?

Dolphins24

Practice Squad
Reaction score
83864491jpg3254_cropped-1.jpg

"Revis Island … I’m not sure where that is,” Brandon Marshall said. “Where is Revis Island?”

Told it was somewhere in the defensive backfield of the New York Jets, Marshall nodded.

“OK, hopefully I’ll visit there soon."

Be very careful, Brandon Marshall. Although you may have reeled in at least 100 catches and broke out for at least 1,200 receiving yards in each of the last two seasons, and although you may have been the only player in the NFL to accomplish that feat, and although you are now one of the highest-paid receivers in the league, you should be wary of calling out the best cover-corner the game has seen in quite some time.

Marshall may have had to shake off Champ Bailey in practice, but the two or more faceoffs he will have with Revis are going to be a lockdown, drag-out fight like none he has seen before.

The two claim to be friends off the field, but only Revis understands the pure and undying hatred that they have no choice but to give in to on the gridiron.

Marshall's head will have as high a number on it as his record-setting contract, and Revis will be the one looking to cash in on the reward. Marshall may have been mocking Revis in his press conference, but even he knows that Darrelle is a special talent.

It's not every day that even a secondary assassin like himself gets any kind of MVP talk, and last season Revis got some very real publicity in that department.

No. 24 has proven time and time again to be a game changer on a defensively-driven Jets squad, just as No. 15 will now be the go-to man in the Miami offense. I am extremely excited to see what these two can bring to the table, because when it's a top-tier talent squaring off against an equal, fireworks are sure to ensue.

I am so ready for some Dolphins/Jets football! It's a rivalry like none other in any league. Let's get it on.

Source: http://bleacherreport.com/articles/379511-where-is-revis-island

I wish everyone would get off this whole "Revis is god" kick. He doesn't have crap on Nnamdi Asomugha, who also said that Marshall is the toughest guy to bring down one on one. But since Revis plays on a New York team he is the best ever. It's pretty freaking annoying.

We're sending out Conquistadores to FIND Revis Island .... Capitanes Henne, Marshall, Camarillo, & Bess with the Ricky/Ronnie Marines on board.

Bet they'll find Revis Island in the Jets END ZONE & LOOT IT!!:woot: Punked!!

I wish everyone would get off this whole "Revis is god" kick. He doesn't have crap on Nnamdi Asomugha, who also said that Marshall is the toughest guy to bring down one on one. But since Revis plays on a New York team he is the best ever. It's pretty freaking annoying.
yeah i agree Nnamdi is by far the best CB no one even trys to throw his way anymore

It's not like Marshall doesn't have experience going against top rated corners. The article itself points out that he lined up against Champ Bailey every practice, but failed to mention that in his division alone he regularly went up against Nnamdi Asomugha, Quentin Jammer, the same Antonio Cromartie that people have been ranting and raving about. Even KC had some young up and coming tough corners in Brandon's Carr and Flowers.

If anyone was prepared to go up against Revis christ on a regular basis, its Brandon Marshall. With his ability to turn screen passes into chunk yards and take end around hand offs a good distance, i have little doubt that our coaching staff will find a way to use him even while playing the Jets.

Revis Island will be conquered and Marshall Street will be built across said conquered island.

"Reports now indicate that due to the recent formation of The Marshall Land Mass, Revis "Island" has now been transformed into a readily-accessible peninsula"

2b6xvr-1.jpg

brandon marshall was also asked by suzy kolber on nfl live about revis island and said that he just got married so maybe he and his wife could go on their honeymoon on revis island..

Isnt Revis Island in between Rex Ryans *** cheeks? Or was that penis island?:confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah i agree Nnamdi is by far the best CB no one even trys to throw his way anymore

Revis is much better than aso. No one throws to aso because he plays for the freakin raiders. You can run and pass all over that defense, why throw it near their one playmaker

Back
Top Bottom