Where is Ryan Fitzpatrick | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where is Ryan Fitzpatrick

Last I heard, he was with Waldo.

No, seriously, I think he still has a few days left before he's finished shaving his beard.

Last I heard, he was with Waldo.

No, seriously, I think he still has a few days left before he's finished shaving his beard.
No wonder Brady has 6 rings. Guy wants it more than anybody. Imagine he barely knows his teammates and pulls this off?

I'd be more excited to see Tua practicing with his new receivers.
well that is different. I think he needs to be poked and prodded first by our dr's. But Fitzpatrick should be playing pitch and catch with all of this WR's and Gesicki

No offense to Fitzmagic but I think he has checked out. This is his final year in the league and he is simply biding his time before he rides off in the sunset.

Maybe he is just home taking care of his kids with his wife.
Maybe he doesn't want unwanted media attention flaming him for gathering in groups when people aren't supposed to be doing that.
Maybe he was waiting for someone the status of Brady to do it, to see if he gets negative pub. If he doesn't, then that opens the door for Ryan.
There could be a multitude of reasons. Or maybe he has gotten together and thrown with his guys, but kept it on the down-low because he's not an attention whore.

nickfolesuggs says:
Given Brady’s advanced age, I hope he is wearing a mask out there.

:lol:

I know it’s hard to figure out, but Brady is on a new team with new receivers. Hope that helps.
oh ok. you are right. Fitz can just walk in and be that mvp he was last year. Mind you, Albert was playing hurt, PW was out, and Hurns and Ford are relatively new.....but Gesicki did catch a self pass through a house. We are set

Back
Top Bottom