Where is Ryan Fitzpatrick | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where is Ryan Fitzpatrick

oh ok. you are right. Fitz can just walk in and be that mvp he was last year. Mind you, Albert was playing hurt, PW was out, and Hurns and Ford are relatively new.....but Gesicki did catch a self pass through a house. We are set
Don’t be mad, you asked a question and got an answer.

I posed this question awhile back, you gotta believe these guys are getting together on their own away from the team, it only makes sense, young invincible (or at least in their minds) millionaires have to be going crazy sitting with their families nonstop.

I didn't realize he was required to be present and accounted for on his days off

I posed this question awhile back, you gotta believe these guys are getting together on their own away from the team, it only makes sense, young invincible (or at least in their minds) millionaires have to be going crazy sitting with their families nonstop.
hopefully in a year or two, Tua will be doing some of these like Manning back in the day

Does anyone actually know if Fitz has not been playing pitch and catch with his receivers?

The media covers Brady, not Fitz.

Brady farts and that is front page news. Fitz could sh** his pants and not a word.

Fitz provided the best leadership this team has had since Marino retired at the QB position. He earned respect on the field last year.

Does anyone actually know if Fitz has not been playing pitch and catch with his receivers?

The media covers Brady, not Fitz.

Brady farts and that is front page news. Fitz could sh** his pants and not a word.

Fitz provided the best leadership this team has had since Marino retired at the QB position. He earned respect on the field last year.
well those three Phins' linemen caught our news this week in Arizona? Based on the fact Fitzpatrick came into camp last off-season like 300 lbs, I doubt if he got off his couch this Spring. But Yet, some of us predict 11 wins and taking the East. If you want the East, it won't be given

well that is different. I think he needs to be poked and prodded first by our dr's. But Fitzpatrick should be playing pitch and catch with all of this WR's and Gesicki
How is it different? Tampa expects Tom Terrific to start and he is working with his wide outs, I expect Tua to start...Why should he not be doing the same thing?

...shady brady be gettin' those balls soft and beyond that he
gotta do somethin' for his millions 'cause that turkey is done!

:lol:

and the gronk???

geez.... brought some imported blankies
for the lady when she gets the chills
by the bay!

Back
Top Bottom