Where the F is DCH? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where the F is DCH?

Maggot Brain

Trade Bait
Reaction score
I know with the opening of camp there is a butt load of topics to discuss, data to digest and a general buzz of excitement, but why is everyone's favorite source of insider information, DCH, A.W.O.L. (or should that be MIA)?

It's true, I have been needing a FIX lately. Maybe if someone kept a secret saying DCH he would post or something because he would see his name or something. Either way I need a Fix.

Probably busy with work. I think were getting a huge amount of info this offseason as it is. Lots of guys at camp.

yeah very good question guys, I remember this time last year DCH was around to keep us always informed about training camps(injuries,cuts,who's ahead , whos behind etc etc etc.).....hope everythings ok....look foward to his posts becuase i too, need my DCH fix.

Originally posted by Maggot Brain
I know with the opening of camp there is a butt load of topics to discuss, data to digest and a general buzz of excitement, but why is everyone's favorite source of insider information, DCH, A.W.O.L. (or should that be MIA)?

I talked to him last week. He has been in the process of moving, which has kept him really busy.

He told me he would be posting soon.

I know he made it to at least one practice...

DIRTYCASHOLDIN

He's an "insider" that posts here with info bout the Fins. He just posted a short time ago, check out the thread

Back
Top Bottom