Where the heck are ya AJ? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where the heck are ya AJ?

Prime

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
I have Pm'ed you about three times and you stiff me those three times. So I figure that I might catch ya here, since you are ignoring my messages to ya.

Ace88 said:
I have Pm'ed you about three times and you stiff me those three times. So I figure that I might catch ya here, since you are ignoring my messages to ya.
Brother Zach. Be Patient. AJ goes to school full time, and works full time, so his time is very limited. Can another Mod help you out Bro?

Fin Fan in Cali said:
Brother Zach. Be Patient. AJ goes to school full time, and works full time, so his time is very limited. Can another Mod help you out Bro?

I understand that AJ doesn't have alot of time and I respect him for his hard work he does. But I have saw him on a couple of times and he didn't even bother to PM me back. Another mod can't help me because this is a question right to AJ.

Ace88 said:
I understand that AJ doesn't have alot of time and I respect him for his hard work he does. But I have saw him on a couple of times and he didn't even bother to PM me back. Another mod can't help me because this is a question right to AJ.
Okay. Hang in there, and I am sure he will get back to you. If he doesn't, follow up with your favor Mod. Ask them to contact AJ for you and to get in touch with you. It will come together.:)

Trust me Ace. He isn't ignoring you. He's just really busy. The few times he gets online he's usually helping out the rest of the staff members. He just doesn't have much free time right now. He'll get back to you as soon as he can. If you think I can be of any help, feel free to send me a PM.

I often wonder if A.J. actually gets to enjoy this great site that he's put together (with lots of help I'm sure). Thanks for the great site hope to see you cruising the boards.

lol dude trust me when I say he hasnt been able to check his PM's he gets a BOATLOAD of PMs I sent him one back in December and he still hasn't been able to get to it. Between his full time job, his full time school, and Everyday life, The Man bearly gets a second to Inhale a breath of fresh air.

There is a reason for the other ADMINS as well. Use them
Wharf and Muck can help out just as well as AJ.

ACE...if it's site related, contact me or Muck.
AJ doesn't have time to scratch his own butt these days, much less read/answer the 100's of PMs and Emails he gets every day.... and I doubt very seriously, that he's ever see this thread. ;)

Muck said:
You've got to be kidding me.

And you would say that why? I'm not pissed off at AJ or anything man. I know it's hard for him right now, with school and running Finheaven, but I only asked him a simple question and he hasn't replied to me at all. I sent that message like four days ago. I gave him a few days to get a chance to read it, but I guess he hasn't.

Ace88 said:
And you would say that why? I'm not pissed off at AJ or anything man. I know it's hard for him right now, with school and running Finheaven, but I only asked him a simple question and he hasn't replied to me at all. I sent that message like four days ago. I gave him a few days to get a chance to read it, but I guess he hasn't.

Dude...chill.
You need to read the rest of the posts.

WharfRat said:
Dude...chill.
You need to read the rest of the posts.

I guess that would've helped if I read every post. :lol:

It's all good now. I already know the answer to my question that I was gonna ask him.

Back
Top Bottom