Where the Miami Dolphins stand on offense, what’s ahead and who’s at risk of being cut | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where the Miami Dolphins stand on offense, what’s ahead and who’s at risk of being cut

Fitz has a 0% chance of being cut

he’s half the reason Gailey is here imo

I think your right about "Fitz has a 0% chance of being cut he’s half the reason Gailey is here".

What you are not addressing is what's the other half of the reason Gailey is here. Could it be Rosen, or is it an indicator of what type of QB we will be drafting?

Once that question is answered we will have a better idea which QB's we will have on board at the beginning of the season!

These offensive players from last year should watch out for ms13 (cut squad)- Rosen, Cox, Wilson, Smythe, Davenport

I think your right about "Fitz has a 0% chance of being cut he’s half the reason Gailey is here".

What you are not addressing is what's the other half of the reason Gailey is here. Could it be Rosen, or is it an indicator of what type of QB we will be drafting?

Once that question is answered we will have a better idea which QB's we will have on board at the beginning of the season!

I think your line of thinking is correct, but I truly don’t believe it’s bc of Rosen. Wouldn’t be surprised if he’s gone

Fitz has a 0% chance of being cut

he’s half the reason Gailey is here imo

Maybe but if they are hitching their wagon to Ryan fitz they better have that resume ready.

2020 it’s time to hold this gm accountable for qb.

Maybe but if they are hitching their wagon to Ryan fitz they better have that resume ready.

2020 it’s time to hold this gm accountable for qb.

My line of thinking hasn’t changed a bit

I don’t think there is any intention whatsoever of letting a rookie start from day 1. I think it’s Fitz job.

I think they like the idea of pairing fitz and Gailey after the way fitz finished the season. And I think they also know that history suggests fitz will get himself benched here soon which will allow the transition to the rookie QB.

No matter what happens, fitz won’t be here longer than 2 years and that’s only if he goes on some miracle super bowl run. He’ll get a chance w/ Gailey I’m sure, but he’ll be on thin ice and whether it’s 4 weeks or an entire season, Our rookie QB will get to be slowly shoved into action which has proven fruitful for QBs over the years.

I’ll never be against letting your QB have an acclimation year if you have a competitive team w/ out him. Is it ideal, no. But I do think there is value there. If fitz implodes the rook will take over and it’s all moot anyways.

My line of thinking hasn’t changed a bit

I don’t think there is any intention whatsoever of letting a rookie start from day 1. I think it’s Fitz job.

I think they like the idea of pairing fitz and Gailey after the way fitz finished the season. And I think they also know that history suggests fitz will get himself benched here soon which will allow the transition to the rookie QB.

No matter what happens, fitz won’t be here longer than 2 years and that’s only if he goes on some miracle super bowl run. He’ll get a chance w/ Gailey I’m sure, but he’ll be on thin ice and whether it’s 4 weeks or an entire season, Our rookie QB will get to be slowly shoved into action which has proven fruitful for QBs over the years.

I’ll never be against letting your QB have an acclimation year if you have a competitive team w/ out him. Is it ideal, no. But I do think there is value there. If fitz implodes the rook will take over and it’s all moot anyways.

Let’s just say miami does the smart thing and takes the chance on tua be it trade up (my read) or corona based ideal situation at 5. How long you think before tua wins the lockerroom on the practice field etc before it becomes obvious to Flores I have to go witb the kid over fitz?

Let’s just say miami does the smart thing and takes the chance on tua be it trade up (my read) or corona based ideal situation at 5. How long you think before tua wins the lockerroom on the practice field etc before it becomes obvious to Flores I have to go witb the kid over fitz?

to be comepltely honest w/ you, like day one.

I think tua will be fit and ready to run things week one.

I guess just call it a hunch. I think fitz ia just that perfect storm veteran that is gonna get the chance to play first

familiar coach in building, he always owns the huddle and the locker room he’s just got that charisma and class, his A game is actually starter worthy

he’s a competitor. I don’t imagine he’s gonna get totally out played by tua in training camp. Again I guess just call it a hunch but your gonna have to see fitz go replace me games before you see a rookie w/ the start

Ballage was/is a mistake.

In the NFL, RBs don't all of a sudden flourish - they either have it early or they don't. He has everything you want physically. How many times did we see him fall down when a grandma with a shopping buggy could have picked up a yard more.

As for Tua - buyer beware is all I'll say. Outside of Burrow, I don't think there is a QB you hitch your wagon to in the top 10.

I'll take those near lock picks in the first round (there's a whole host of them) to actually build a team and perhaps take a chance on a "lesser" QB in round 2 or 3.

Can't wait for the draft because...

Miami ~can't~ screw it up...

Foles lite it up for the Eagles and won them a Super Bowl. Philly went right back to Wentz who despite being better by all accounts can't match Foles ability to win with this team. I thought winning was pretty important in the NFL. Some teams act like they're trying to avoid Super Bowls.

If you went into central casting and asked for a RB they would bring out Ballage. This guy foo;s everybody because he totally looks the part. He has no vision or power.

Is question here whether will Fitz start or will he be cut? He won’t be cut. Zero chance.

the title of the thread matches the title of the article, but its a little off. the actual idea and write up behind the article from the herald is "who will be cut before training camp starts" Hence why there are a few names that they mention getting another look or bringing into august.

Back
Top Bottom