where to get new logo hat all white ? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

where to get new logo hat all white ?

allsilverdreams

Starter
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
i went to the dolphins.com pro shop and found nothing in regards to the all whit hate they have pictured in there new arrivals section.i looked on ebay nothing as well.im looking for the all white with the new logo anyone have any idea of where to get this hat

Sometime in the summer I'd imagine. Not many new hats come out until then regardless of it being a new logo or not.

Sometime in the summer I'd imagine. Not many new hats come out until then regardless of it being a new logo or not.
sounds about right .problem is why would they show a photo of this cap and not have it for sale?

The dolphins are practicing in duds with the old logo, so hopefully before training camp starts.

Wonder how well the new merchandise is selling. I ordered my Wallace jersey in white :)

Recommendation for ANY Fins gear you see online...buy it ASAP.

I got my white cap and it sold out in seconds.

The thought process of the new gear has been odd at best.

I recommend looking at fansedge.com footballfanatics.com lids.com

I am fired up as I am waiting on my authentic new logo helmet. Center piece to the man room.

there will be tonsssssssssssss of them by june/july plus we will get multi colors for the side line hats. Don't over pay if you missed out. Just be patient.

Back
Top Bottom