Where to get your hands on the Nike Miami Dolphins Jerseys | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where to get your hands on the Nike Miami Dolphins Jerseys

Zildjianz

Active Roster
Reaction score
Where to get your hands on the Nike Miami Dolphins PRACTICE Jerseys

Just saw some pics from todays practice, and said to myself, self those Jerseys look pretty tight, I would not mind getting my hands on one.
However I looked all over, and cannot find a place that sells them.

Anyone know?

Edited this as I guess I was not specific enough in the title. I am looking for the practice jerseys.

Last edited by a moderator:
Or risk it on eBay..just type in "Miami Dolphins nike", you will get plenty of results just buyer beware and do your homework. I've almost pulled the trigger on a few. I just want to get a better idea of sizes, nike seems to be more slimmer fit then the oversized reebok jerseys.

Or risk it on eBay..just type in "Miami Dolphins nike", you will get plenty of results just buyer beware and do your homework. I've almost pulled the trigger on a few. I just want to get a better idea of sizes, nike seems to be more slimmer fit then the oversized reebok jerseys.

Go to a sporting goods store and try the replica on before u scoop something off eBay or online. I fit a Large reebok pretty well but need an XL Nike. Like u said, Nike is much slimmer.

I just got a new "Tannehill" Nike jersey from NFL.com....took 5 weeks..100 bucks!!

I'm waiting on the Nike Elite Authentic Jersseys to come out ... I check NFL.com every day still nothing ... The 3 teams that changed jerseys this season ... Mia - Vikings and Jags so far their Elite jerseys ar not available on NFL.com .. Hopefully by the time season starts

Ordered my white Limited Wake jersey. Good to go. Ordered a medium (the Reebok mediums ran a little big on me, so I figured the Nike medium should fit okay).

Back
Top Bottom