Where to stay near the stadium | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where to stay near the stadium

mailman13

Rookie
Reaction score
Any hotel suggestions where to stay this weekend that is fairly close to the stadium and is reasonable?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello my son and I stayed at

La Quinta Inn & Suites
Ft. Lauderdale Plantation

8101 Peters Rd.
Plantation, FL 33324
Phone: (954) 476-6047

It was a nice place to stay, and not that far.

Have fun and enjoy.

how far do you want to stay from the stadium... the immediate surrounding area isnt what ud call the beverly hills of florida... if you give me a distance i can tell you somewhere nice to stay for a reasonable price

im looking too. dont want the hood, but 10 - 15 miles away from stadium would be good. im coming down 1-95 from daytona. we stayed where the players stayed last time but we dont want to do that again.

Well, we're flying in Sat night to the international airport so it's taxi rides no matter where we stay. Last time I was there we stayed in a hotel overlooking a race track and could see the stadium from the hotel. We walked to the game and the hotel offered a shuttle. We can stay anywhere, just looking for reasonably priced suggestions.

i just booked at the staybridge suites in plantation. if you call the 1 800# theyll give you a discount weekend rate

How far is that from the stadium and what did it cost you?

15 miles and it was $150 for a 2 bedroom suite for one night. theres for of us so cheaper than getting 2 rooms

Back
Top Bottom