Where to watch in Ft. Lauderdale | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where to watch in Ft. Lauderdale

micktoon

Rookie
Reaction score
Bit of advice needed. Coming to Fort Lauderdale for two weeks in September, got tickets for the Jets game. What I would like to know is what are the best bars to watch the Minnesota game in the week before. I'm staying at the Sheraton Fort Lauderdale Beach (the clipper), i don't want to wander too far but would still like to go to a place with a decent atmosphere in the Lauderdale area.

I wouldn't worry about wandering too far in Ft. Lauderdale. Just stay North of exit 12. If you're staying at the Sheraton then you're right on the beach on A1A. Personally, I like hitting the Ale House in Hollywood. It's about a 15 minute drive South if you stay on A1A until you get to 95. The Ale House is right off of exit 22. Dave and Buster's is around there as well. If you don't want to stray from A1A I'm sure you can find a spot right there on the strip.

I wouldn't worry about wandering too far in Ft. Lauderdale. Just stay North of exit 12. If you're staying at the Sheraton then you're right on the beach on A1A. Personally, I like hitting the Ale House in Hollywood. It's about a 15 minute drive South if you stay on A1A until you get to 95. The Ale House is right off of exit 22. Dave and Buster's is around there as well. If you don't want to stray from A1A I'm sure you can find a spot right there on the strip.

Not a bad shout, is th ale house the same chain as on North federal. That might be the better one as my wife may have to drive back after I'd had a few falling down waters.

I'm from Cali and spend two weeks each year in Ft. Lauderdale and go to the Dolphins games but I did find The Red Zone is in Ft. Lauderdale last year for the Oklahoma vs The U game. It has a HUGE bar area with the most big screen TV's I've seen in one place in my life. The bartenders were beautiful. It does have a dining section too. I didn't eat there so I'm not sure how the food is but it was a great atmosphere for watching the game. It's not too far from where you are staying but it isn't in walking distance. I'll prolly hit it up for The U vs Pitt game on the 23rd of Sept and the Clemson game on 10/2. But if you want to stay by the beach you won't have a hard time finding a place to watch it.

I'm from Cali and spend two weeks each year in Ft. Lauderdale and go to the Dolphins games but I did find The Red Zone is in Ft. Lauderdale last year for the Oklahoma vs The U game. It has a HUGE bar area with the most big screen TV's I've seen in one place in my life. The bartenders were beautiful. It does have a dining section too. I didn't eat there so I'm not sure how the food is but it was a great atmosphere for watching the game. It's not too far from where you are staying but it isn't in walking distance. I'll prolly hit it up for The U vs Pitt game on the 23rd of Sept and the Clemson game on 10/2. But if you want to stay by the beach you won't have a hard time finding a place to watch it.
Hey Brother Jim!

Not a bad shout, is th ale house the same chain as on North federal. That might be the better one as my wife may have to drive back after I'd had a few falling down waters.

Yeah, same chain. Miller's Ale House but most people just call it the Hollywood Ale House.

Back
Top Bottom