Where to watch in Tallahassee? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where to watch in Tallahassee?

sjshaw

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I'm going up to tally this weekend and was wondering If anyone knows of a good fins bar to go watch the game from??

If your looking for alot of fans, then the Buffalo Wild Wings on Tennessee st. is packed to the limit during many dolphins games. Personally, im fond of the 4th quarter on N Monroe, not as packed but good food and good groups of fans there.

Keep in mind, the places might not be as packed this weekend, as FSU is playing for the ACC saturday night and people will be hungover(see: This guy).

Ya there is no Dolphins bar per se but this town is full of FinFans so basically anywhere u go there will surely be plenty others there. AJs on Tallahassee is probably the nicest but its a little pricey. If your looking for cheap food Hobbit Hoagies plays all the games and has 49 cent wings on Sundays that are very good.

Ya there is no Dolphins bar per se but this town is full of FinFans so basically anywhere u go there will surely be plenty others there. AJs on Tallahassee is probably the nicest but its a little pricey. If your looking for cheap food Hobbit Hoagies plays all the games and has 49 cent wings on Sundays that are very good.

I know what you meant, but to clear up for the original poster: AJ's is on Tennessee st.

I appreciate it guys..I'm actually coming up for the noles game..my
girlfriend graduated from there so we decided to join in with the festivities!!

Ill be at Buffalo wild wings on tenn. St Sunday always lots of teal and orange there.

Sent from my Eris using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom