Where to watch the draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where to watch the draft

JAREDMANN

Seau's Slut
Reaction score
Im in Canada and i think TSN only shows the first round of the draft, where on the internet is the best way to watch the rest, hear or get updated on the draft on the internet

i used that last year it was pretty good, so i cant get the video that sucks

JAREDMANN said:
Im in Canada and i think TSN only shows the first round of the draft, where on the internet is the best way to watch the rest, hear or get updated on the draft on the internet
Find a good bar? 7+ hours of drinking! What can be better than that? You can even have some fun with it: Bet with a bud who will picked with the current selection. Loser(s) drink for 10-15 seconds straight. Could get expensive but just an idea :cooldude:

Boik14 said:
Find a good bar? 7+ hours of drinking! What can be better than that? You can even have some fun with it: Bet with a bud who will picked with the current selection. Loser(s) drink for 10-15 seconds straight. Could get expensive but just an idea :cooldude:

That is the best damn idea I have ever heard. THE BEST. If I do that though, no way I'll make it to the bar for the ESPN PPV that night. Still though, the BEST.

Boik14 said:

:lol: We could all buy our own and do it online. :lol:

HysterikiLL said:
:lol: We could all buy our own and do it online. :lol:
Not me. Ill be outside the doors of the Jacob Javits Center trying to get a seat again this year.

If I dont get in ill heading back to my apartment with my buds and we'll hit up the nitrious fridge that holds my keg. Best investment i ever made! :D

Minnphin said:
That is the best damn idea I have ever heard. THE BEST. If I do that though, no way I'll make it to the bar for the ESPN PPV that night. Still though, the BEST.
TY :clap:

Boik14 said:
Not me. Ill be outside the doors of the Jacob Javits Center trying to get a seat again this year.

If I dont get in ill heading back to my apartment with my buds and we'll hit up the nitrious fridge that holds my keg. Best investment i ever made! :D

Yup, we got one of those too. We're taking a TV to the back deck along with the kegerator, grill, brats and burgers.

Minnphin said:
Yup, we got one of those too. We're taking a TV to the back deck along with the kegerator, grill, brats and burgers.
Great minds think alike! :Beer:

If I dont get in to the draft for whatever reason this year the kegerator and my arcade style basketball hoop are where its at for me.

Hopefully it'll be celabratory drinking and not drowning our sorrows...cheers! Can it be draft day yet? Seriously, I've been doing some tweaking out. I even found my self rocking back in forth in a college computer lab today while reading mock drafts. This girl was looking at me like I was typing with my butt cheeks. The draft needs to come before they lock me up. :crazy:

Minnphin said:
Hopefully it'll be celabratory drinking and not drowning our sorrows...cheers! Can it be draft day yet? Seriously, I've been doing some tweaking out. I even found my self rocking back in forth in a college computer lab today while reading mock drafts. This girl was looking at me like I was typing with my butt cheeks. The draft needs to come before they lock me up. :crazy:
Haha nice. Thats what I spent much of my day at work doing! Somehow all my work ended up getting done but i dont kno who did it cause I dont recall doing it :chuckle:

I have to take a test on April 23rd from about 8 am until 2 PM..it is for the US State Department.....why did they have to pick this day...I am going to try and bring a Blackberry or mini radio to see if I can get a draft update...hopefully they will give us a potty break during the exam. :shakeno:

I was at a wedding two yrs ago & got the draft on my cell phone via espn's website

Back
Top Bottom