Where will Justin Blackmon go??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where will Justin Blackmon go???

Fin_Frenzy_84

Starter
Reaction score
Of course almost every Miami fan would love to trade up for Blackmon but where would he go and how much would it cost tomtrade up???

Most likely #2 to the Rams, unless they opt for Kalil. They need skill players, off hand I can't think of their top wide out...that's a problem.

I can see St. Louis going after Kalil because Sam Bradford cannot keep getting hurt and be expected to remain in the league a couple more years. If Fischer went there even partially based on the idea they have a franchise QB then he's going to have to help protect him. It's easier to get impact players in free agency, especially when you have a big name coach like Fischer.

That being said, no way Blackmon gets past the Vikings at #3. Ponder needs weapons, if youre going to play in a division with the Packers and Lions you need to be able to move the ball and put up points.

I'll say the Vikings at 3. I think Fisher would prefer to have an elite OL in Kalil over an elite WR in Blackmon.

There is the scenario where St. Louis trade their pick to some team desperate to land RGIII. If that happens I still think the Vikings will go Blackmon to give them a threat in the passing game, which would also open things up for Peterson.

i would say between 3-7, i say if he falls to 5 we have to make a move and get him

I think anybody besides the Colts and Bucs "could" take Blackmon. You'd think we'd have to pick 3rd to get him. Even though it's impossible to resist, it doesnt make sense guessing where anybody is going until after Free Agency.

Too much. Anytime your'e trying to move into the top 3 your involving multiple 1st round picks as well as other picks along the draft and maybe even some of your better players. Because we have Marshall I'm not desperate for a true #1 reciever but I'd love some more speed on the outside if the right player is available at the right pick.

rams, but like others said could be vikings. but i still say rams

Back
Top Bottom