Where will Mike Williams Play RT or LT?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where will Mike Williams Play RT or LT??

THATHURMANATOR

FIN FAN TAKING A BATHROOM BREAK
Reaction score
I have heard rumors that he may stay at his college position of RT this season then be eased into LT next year. What have you guys heard??

I think that he will eventually move to LT but thats just my opinion.

I thought he was a right tackle - which means he'll go head to head w/Daryl Gardener - that will be something else to watch. Hope whomever covers that game has an camera on those 2 behemoths :cool:

He was in college but that was because they had Leanord Davis and then last year Simms was a lefty so he stayed at RT to cover Simm's blind side.

Actually dolph-

He'll go against your left DE whoever that is. Who is your left DE? Mixon?

Mixon is on the Vikes. Our left DE will make it even more fun to watch... Jason Taylor. He will have a fun time trying to block him twice his rookie season!

Why we're ever so polite....It's just smashing how you boys are getting along now. I think things are turning out just okely dokely in here....

The atsmosphere is just so "light & airy"...no wait..."right & fairy"...uh "quite contrary"..."moe & larry"...hang on "sister mary."

I swear I've just dropped in on an episode of "The View" boys.
Tea & crumpets anyone?
LOL

Regarding our DE's this year:

I expect to see Mike Williams at RT for the Bills, and he should be a good one. He was one of my favorite players in this draft.
If he stays healthy all year he should grow into a fine RT..who knows, maybe they will move him. I hear they are going to keep a watchful eye on his knee, which is a little concern for the Bills. It might hurt him vs speed rushers like Taylor, so I expect to see the bills keep him on the strong side most of the time vs Miami.

As for who he will see in Miami, I expect the Fins to Flip Flop Jason Taylor and Darryl Gardener (moved to DE this year).......so when Mike Williams is on the weakside he will see Taylor and when on Strongside he'll see Gardener. Both matchups will show alot about how good he is as Taylor is among the best speed DE's and Gardener is a big strong DL with decent feet.

1) MW is a solid run-blocking RT
2) Jennings can handle Taylor just fine if he stays at LT
3) At 295 Gardner is not a behemoth!
4) At 375 (size 60 sports-coat) Mike Williams is a behemoth!

Gardener is hasn't got an ounce of fat on him, the guy is 295lbs of solid muscle. He is a behemoth regardless of how large Mike Williams is. :)

I would expect the Bills to put him at RT until he "grows" into the NFL.

Big Doug...I know you were kidding, but I DO like it. ;)

Yeah, it is pretty civil in here. It's odd. Earlier on today, I really wanted to watch "Dirty Harry." Now, I want to watch "The Bridges of Madison County."

Back
Top Bottom