Where will you be for the draft??? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where will you be for the draft???

Sadly I think I will be working, and will miss my first draft day in a couple years. It's going to suck, not because I'm going to be missing a Dolphins pick that they might actually talk about other than mentioning thier name, but it will be hot as hell outside at home depot.

I have to f***ing work that weekend :mad:

Oh well....at least I have Tivo... :)

On the couch, with a 12 pack of Corona and FinHeaven at my fingertips.

If we draft my boy Braylon I will go F`ing crazy.....

Im sure some of you will too.....but not for the same reason.:)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NFL DRAFT PARTY

SATURDAY APRIL 23 12:00PM (ALL DAY)

FREE PIZZA 12P-3P

GIVEAWAYS

DRAFT BEER SPECIALS

Details: Ramada Inn East Hanover
10 West Sportz Bar
Be sure to wear your team colors. This party is always a great time.

I give the wife a few hundred bucks and her and my daughter go shop and leave me alone Saturday and Sunday. They know not to bother me. I warn her weeks ahead. A football buddy comes over and we eat pizza, Chinese, subs all day and night. I pretty much dont move away from the T.V. unless there is a commercial to take a restroom break.

Sitting right here in front of my 65" Mitsubishi TV, eating wings and chips and drinking beer...oh yeah, there might be a few of my Fins friends here too....that would be fine.

In front of the computer waiting for the results to come through... don't get the coverage where I live.

Amars said:
I was goin to go up until I remembered that I am in a friends wedding party on Sat. The sad thing is that its my best friends and I was more looking forward to going to the Javits center than his wedding.

Nublar7 said:
Lucky Lucky man!

Sadly, I'm getting their via a Jets fan - are there any other Fin Fans that are going to the draft? I will take pictures if they allow cameras.

HVACservice said:
On the couch, with a 12 pack of Corona and FinHeaven at my fingertips.

If we draft my boy Braylon I will go F`ing crazy.....

Im sure some of you will too.....but not for the same reason.:)

For a completely different reason indeed :wink: Although Ill get over it if he is the pick. Ill be at home with some beer and some pizza watching with my roommate who is a Buc fan.

I'll be in Allentown PA watching the 1st round of the draft while enjoying some Miller light along with Buffalo chicken Pizza and Bacon Cheeseburger pizza. The rest of the draft will entail me and the boys playing beer pong and trying to read the draft tracker while severely intoxicated. God, I love this tradition:drinkers:

Back
Top Bottom