Where will you be for the draft??? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where will you be for the draft???

D-bolt said:
I'll be in Allentown PA watching the 1st round of the draft while enjoying some Miller light along with Buffalo chicken Pizza and Bacon Cheeseburger pizza. The rest of the draft will entail me and the boys playing beer pong and trying to read the draft tracker while severely intoxicated. God, I love this tradition:drinkers:

Beer pong is a great game.

At freaking work!!!!! Some of you dudes better keep me company!!

Ahhhh the memories of beer pong tourneys after duals..:cooldude:

I'll be seating at home, drinking a few beers and laughing my a$$ off at the reactions of Jets fans(at the draft, you know the ones) as they make their picks:lol:

Me and my Viking fan friend are driving to Buffalo because you can't get ESPN in Canada, and the canadian sports channel equivalent only shows the first hour or two of round one.

Having a get together with 2 of my best friends at my house(both Bills fans sadly, but good guys none the less). I've put the woman on notice and I'll be playing Madden, risk, drinking beer and watching the draft both days. I've been doing this for over 5 years with these guys and it is one of the most anticipated days of the year for me.

Back
Top Bottom