Where will you be for the draft??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where will you be for the draft???

knight6jb

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Just wondering where and what everyone is doing for the draft, you just gonna sit in front of the TV and drink beer, or getting together with some friends, going to NY??

Most of my friends are dolphins fans, randomly enough, but some of them live in a nice *** apartment that has a bar you can rent out by the pool, it has TV's, grills, and other amentities around it. So I think we are gonna rent it out, grill out, drink up, and wait for that #2 pick!! what about you guys, anything different?

In the living room with some Pizza or something like that.

I was informed today that I have to work that weekend. I have requested it off for two months. I am outraged.:fire:

In front of the TV, I hope it's HD. The networks need to start broadcasting EVERY sporting broadcast in HD!!

Can we get a reminder of the date?

Pizza, beer.

with my two cousins... ones a Raider and the other a Cowboy.

b_hjelmeland123 said:
I was informed today that I have to work that weekend. I have requested it off for two months. I am outraged.:fire:

There is always a such thing called "*cough* *cough*, i dont think that i will be in work today because i feel sick"

It will be called draft-itis sickness.

PhinDude88 said:
There is always a such thing called "*cough* *cough*, i dont think that i will be in work today because i feel sick"

I was going to do that but since I have it requested off it wouldn't take a genius to know I'm not sick.

PhinDude88 said:

LOL:roflmao: .......Sorry to hear that about you having to work, I too put in my request off for the w/e 2-3months ago.

bigmiamifan said:
In front of the TV, I hope it's HD. The networks need to start broadcasting EVERY sporting broadcast in HD!!

Can we get a reminder of the date?

April 23-24!!!! Less than 2 weeks boys!!!

Keg at my dad's house. All of my family are FinFans. Draft day is always fun there cause like this board we all think we should go a different way every year, especially this year!

me and my 2 football buds..and my brother and uncle...1 friend a bengal/falcon fan..my uncle a bengal fan..my brother a falcon fan..and my other friend a raven fan converted to brown or cardinal fan pending on the draft..and myself will be playing madden while watching the draft...good times

Back
Top Bottom