Where would Tua go in this draft? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where would Tua go in this draft?

Probably late 2nd. His performance last year was not good.
Yes, I agree Tua would go 2nd, but only after Lawrence because of questions arising about his debilitating injury, the after-effects likely taking more than 1 year to disappear

Seriously who gets drafted AFTER their rookie year??? The premise clearly was if he was coming out of college this year. Why try to hijack this thread with nonsense?

Tua was one of the most sought after QBs since Luck. Even With the injury he goes ahead of Wilson, fields, Lance, and Jones.
The dude thinks Lock and Haskins are good - should shine some light

Easily 2 if a team was going on talent, potential, and success...3rd or even 4th if teams put a lot of stock in his injury.

Had Tua chose to go back to Alabama to rehab not sure Saban would have started him early due to the injury.

And because of Jones and Alabama’s success, not sure Saban makes the switch back to Tua.

What would that mean to where he goes?

Nobody knows, but it would make this draft even more intriguing as Miami would be choosing between the 4 leftovers after Lawrence to the Jags and whoever the Jets took.

All I know for sure is there would 10 times as many threads on finheaven about the QBs as there have been about the WRs, most members would become even more polarized about their guy, and lots of calls for Grier to be fired if they don’t select their guy.

And the moderators would be closing numerous threads after giving numerous warnings and several members might be give temporary bans until after the draft. A few of you might even be traded to the Jets forum. 😀

Back to reality, I got Miami taking Pitts, Smith or Chase.

Seriously who gets drafted AFTER their rookie year??? The premise clearly was if he was coming out of college this year. Why try to hijack this thread with nonsense?

Tua was one of the most sought after QBs since Luck. Even With the injury he goes ahead of Wilson, fields, Lance, and Jones.
Does it really matter how he was perceived now last year?

I took the question as relating to now...which is all that matters!

The question was IF he was coming out of college THIS year. The question was NOT if he went into the draft again after playing 9 games last year so don't derail the thread just out of hate for Tua.
I wasn’t ...and I didn’t see any relevancy to how he was viewed last year now?

I don’t hate Tua, he wasn’t my choice but he’s here now and I have to hope he’s much better than I thought.

Does it really matter how he was perceived now last year?

I took the question as relating to now...which is all that matters!
But that wasn't the way the OP intended it to read. It's a hypothetical; Doesn't matter what you think "matters"

Back
Top Bottom