Where would Tua go in this draft? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where would Tua go in this draft?

Herbert led start to finish the worst loss in Charger history vs a depleted Pats team
He did indeed...

Now back to my question(s)...

How did Herbert's performance stack up to Tua's performance in the games I listed?

He did indeed...

Now back to my question(s)...

How did Herbert's performance stack up to Tua's performance in the games I listed?
How can you stack up 2 different players and their situations

One has a record the other hasn’t and vice versa

One has a rookie of the year award and a losing season lol wow a lot of useless padded stats

One owns the worst loss of their entire franchises history and won rookie of the year -

Next thing you are going to ask me is to compare them head to head in the only game they played in another useless stat

You guys and your box scores I tell you - Wins and Losses trumps it all for me

The kid should not have been playing if the score is based on stats but I am glad he did play regardless of Te outcome he needed the experience they the FO didn’t care about the stats - it was always about the future

All this thread shows me is that Tua is apparently going to surprise a lot of people this year. I want to live in the world where a rookie QB with no training camp, no preseason, no RBs, no WRs, and 3 rookies starting on the OL is supposed to put up big passing numbers and do better than a 6-3 record. Sounds like a fun place.

Some of y’all are jaded by Justin Herbert putting up historic numbers for a rookie (while, incidentally, going 6-9 and losing to Tua in their head-to-head matchup).
I don’t know if I would’ve brought up the chargers game, Because if I remember correctly it was a defense of score, a special teams score, a blocked punt which ended up on the 1 yard line. So in reality he only had one drive for a touchdown in that game.

Yes...teams lose games...nothing new!

Herbert as a QB broke rookie records and was rookie of the year!
Yes I stated the rookie of the year and stats ... Meh .... all those lovely stats with a losing record - ie. garbage stats

But there are those of you who are really enamoured by those garbage stats padded in losses

Yet when it comes to the POs and the real season All that matters is wins and losses

I don’t know if I would’ve brought up the chargers game, Because if I remember correctly it was a defense of score, a special teams score, a blocked punt which ended up on the 1 yard line. So in reality he only had one drive for a touchdown in that game.
Did he win?

Yes I stated the rookie of the year and stats ... Meh .... all those lovely stats with a losing record - ie. garbage stats

But there are those of you who are really enamoured by those garbage stats padded in losses

Yet when it comes to the POs and the real season All that matters is wins and losses
Are you saying you wouldn’t trade Tua for Herbert straight up...right now?

Are you saying you wouldn’t trade Tua for Herbert straight up...right now?
I think that is a stupid question - one went 5th and one went 6th the sample size is small

Tua is NO further behind anyone in the class of 2020

Your ROY argument is rather lame tbh - I have stated already in this thread how ridiculous it is to put too much weight into that award considering the w & l record and the absolute historically bad beat down by the Pats (a depleted team)

The garbage yards gained don’t mean anything to the teams that put a loss on The Chargers

I think that is a stupid question - one went 5th and one went 6th the sample size is small

Tua is NO further behind anyone in the class of 2020

Your ROY argument is rather lame tbh - I have stated already in this thread how ridiculous it is to put too much weight into that award considering the w & l record and the absolute historically bad beat down by the Pats (a depleted team)

The garbage yards gained don’t mean anything to the teams that put a loss on The Chargers
LOL, if Tua had won ROY you would be playing with your little man in the boat till your hand fell off.

LOL, if Tua had won ROY you would be playing with your little man in the boat till your hand fell off.
Next he'll be telling us that Eli Manning was better than Dan Marino because Manning won two Super Bowls...

I'll go further than that...I'll lay odds that if the Marino we all "supposedly" know and love, was up for a trade, in this day and age, he wouldn't make that trade.

Back
Top Bottom