Where would Tua go in this draft? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where would Tua go in this draft?

Things never change around here. Where does it say that in order to like one player you must hate another player? Damn I like Tua and I like Herbert. It doesn't have to be either or. Tua's our QB and I'm glad he is. If we had drafted Herbert then he'd be our QB and I'd be rooting for him. He had a very good rookie year. There's nothing wrong with saying that. Tua was coming back from major surgery and many people didn't even think he'd play at all in year one. I'm looking forward to seeing him play this year with more than a year removed from that horrible injury and with better skill players around him.

As long as we don't play the chargers then who cares what Herbert does? I have nothing against him and he's a good QB imo. We'll see how he does this year and we'll see how Tua does. EVERYBODY here should be rooting for OUR QB and hoping he does great regardless of how they feel about any QB on any other team.

LOL, if Tua had won ROY you would be playing with your little man in the boat till your hand fell off.
I can’t argue They couldn’t award it to players who didn’t play like Burrow or Tua - someone had to win it

In the grand scheme of the NFL it does nothing to ensure success

Last edited:
Things never change around here. Where does it say that in order to like one player you must hate another player? Damn I like Tua and I like Herbert. It doesn't have to be either or. Tua's our QB and I'm glad he is. If we had drafted Herbert then he'd be our QB and I'd be rooting for him. He had a very good rookie year. There's nothing wrong with saying that. Tua was coming back from major surgery and many people didn't even think he'd play at all in year one. I'm looking forward to seeing him play this year with more than a year removed from that horrible injury and with better skill players around him.

As long as we don't play the chargers then who cares what Herbert does? I have nothing against him and he's a good QB imo. We'll see how he does this year and we'll see how Tua does. EVERYBODY here should be rooting for OUR QB and hoping he does great regardless of how they feel about any QB on any other team.

Is it possible to bounce the half dozen Tua haters from these threads once they hijack it? This was another interesting discussion ruined by a handful of people posting the same thing they do in every other thread that dares mention Tua.

First overall. He would have showed off his healthy hip. And he would kill it throwing to Smith an Waddle.
Second overall would be TL.

You are right Danny, I like Watson, and people assume I hate Tua

There are a lot of binary people in the world. They get through life based on who their enemies are... it's sad.
well, some people feel the need to be right all the time when it comes to sports and the fact is nobody can be right 100% of the time.

well, some people feel the need to be right all the time when it comes to sports and the fact is nobody can be right 100% of the time.
Sports are very unpredictable..one of the most unpredictable things there is. Injuries, scheme, players surrounding you, bad luck, etc....

...those are just a few reasons someone may fail, beyond just not being good enough, at the end of the day, for the next level.

Tua at draft time with his injury? He's go 4th imo. Mac Jones played in same offense and did better. Hate to say it but it's true.

Sports are very unpredictable..one of the most unpredictable things there is. Injuries, scheme, players surrounding you, bad luck, etc....

...those are just a few reasons someone may fail, beyond just not being good enough, at the end of the day, for the next level.
The situation a player goes too really matters in football.

Back
Top Bottom