Where would we play ? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where would we play ?

*_*ADMIRAL*_*

Thanks for the memories Pat
Reaction score
I was wondering where we would play if this Supersite is being built? Would we still play at Dolphins Stadium or somewhere else?

yes we are still playing at Joe Robbie stadium (i don't care what they call it to me it will always be Joe robbie staudium). they are planning on remodling it so they are not going to play any where else.

oh ok...i just thought that the construction would cause like parking delays and stuff nvm thanks

*_*ADMIRAL*_* said:
oh ok...i just thought that the construction would cause like parking delays and stuff nvm thanks

they are not rebuilding there renovating. that is going to be done during the offseason. and its not suppost to start untill after the marlins leave.

Exactly...it is not a new stadium at a different place...it is a renovated Pro Player. I think it should be called Marino Stadium or Shula Stadium even more than Dolphin Stadium. :)

When they renovated Beaver Stadium up here, it took them about 2 years(or around that) to completley do what they wanted and they still played the games in the stadium. Of course part of the stadium you couldn't sit in for obvious reasons, but they can do the same to Dolphin Stadium.

Roman529 said:
Exactly...it is not a new stadium at a different place...it is a renovated Pro Player. I think it should be called Marino Stadium or Shula Stadium even more than Dolphin Stadium. :)

I agree when you ask someone what they think of when they think of the Miami Dolphins. the first thing they say is Dan Marino. Marino is the only dolphins player alot of people know. also IMO a lot of people started liking the Dolphins because of him and the exciting offense we had. so i would not have a probablem if they named the stadium after him. he made the dolphins who they are. he is also the reason we have such high standards for not only the team but mainly who is playing QB for us.

alopez34 said:
It should be Joe Robbie Stadium

I have to disagree with you here ALopez...before you were born...in 1974, Joe Robbie decided to get tight with his wallet and as a result we lost Csonka, Kiick, and Warfield to the WFL...had we kept those players we might have won 4-5 superbowls in a row. The Steelers never would have had their dynasty...but Joe decided to be cheap. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom