Where's Sammy?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where's Sammy??

inFINSible

Don't believe everything you think.
Reaction score
I heard on ESPN radio, TWICE, that Sammy Knight signed an OFFER SHEET with the Fins and the Saints are not going to match. I swear to everything holy that those were the exact words!! First thing I did when I walked in the door was check to see what the heck is going on (like that's not the first thing I do everyday...:rolleyes: )....and what do I find??.....Nothing.

Now I'm even more confused but I know I heard it twice. The first time, all I caught was Dolphins and Sammy Knight.....so next news break I was listening closely and I heard that ^........anybody else hear this????

LMAO. You feeling OK inFINSible? It seems like you are freaking out. I haven't heard a thing about Sammy Knight. Then again, I do live in Albuquerque, so I'm probably as far from the loop as one can get.......

I have no clue as to whats going on... but I'm not going to hold my breathe.. It will come out soon if it is true.. or like another member on here said, there was a radio host that mistakenly said that Sammy Knight signed with Miami but only an ofer was given.. So it could be a misunderstanding or maybe not.. But it will come out soon so thats all I have to say about this... I'm going to go ahead and watch ESPNEWS to see what they say... Good job in informing all of us though...

HOORAH:drinker:

Hes not even a RFA so he would have just signed there would be no offer sheet........i hope he signs though.......

It's not me....somebody at ESPN radio is retarded!

yeah, Ryguy is right, the saints don't have the right to match anything. crazy. i think everybody is dying for football news and every network wants to be the first to break the story.

Let's hope that whoever it was, was just hanging around with Damon Stoudemire and Rasheed Wallace, so their mind is a little lost. Hopefully he signed, but not a offer sheet(which he can't, he is UFA). I hope they didn't make a mistake on us signing him..

I always knew there was a media bias against Miami! They are screwing with us with the false reports and all...jerks... :lol:

know what i believe you, i think that it was leaked out b4 everything was straight.

This is where the Miami Dolphins play to PERFECTION.. This is where every AFC team fears playing in January come Playoff Time.. This is where AFC teams will need to go through to get to the Super Bowl in '03.. For this is where Miami plays to PERFECTION.. You come here, You better be ready to be overwhelmed, outplayed, outhustled and humiliated, For You will get SMOKED leaving you with no other choice but to leave with your heads down.. You will need an outer presence and a near miracle to Win at OUR HOUSE.. For this is where the Miami Dolphins play to PERFECTION.. So, “Who ‘Ya Gonna Call? Maroone!â€Â.. "Who's NEXT??"
"GAME ON. JUST BRING IT."
HHHHHOOOOORRRRRAAAAAHHHHH!!!

THAT'S THE ONLY GUARANTEED IN THE WORLD. MAN, YOU JUST GOT ME SO PUMP..

Back
Top Bottom