Which 3rd QB are we going to keep? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which 3rd QB are we going to keep?

Actually, I've read the Dolphins may nab a veteran FA to hold the #3 spot and place both Kustok and Levcik on the practice squad.

Don't know sh** about either one, they both suck, so keep Zak, simply for the name.

pulling this from the :toliet: because I read he attended 1 practice, but Scott Mitchell and the 1 undrafted FA gets cut, the other put on the p squard

HOw about Michael Bishop??? He's out there, but he's not a proven vet, just a practice vet.

Originally posted by chambers84
Grbac sucks.

Compared to Lucas, Kustok, or Levcik??????

I think we need a 3rd stringer for the future....but not at the cost of losing games.

Levcik is still the better choice of the two. Zak Kustok has learned the system better but his throws are worst than Josh Heupel's were. Levcik at least has size, an arm, and touch on his passes, and it just so happened that when he got in front of a full house crowd of like 50,000 people he blew chunks (probably literally and figuratively). At little ole Robert Morris he never played in front of a crowd bigger than I think 10,000...which is what he played in front of against the Titans in scrimmage and he looked very good.

He's had me impressed so far. I'd just like to pretend that Saints preseason game didn't happen. We'll give him a mulligan maybe heh. Heck I say play him for 3 quarters against the Bears and let him work out his own jitters.

I was really really REALLY disappointed with Levcik's performance against the Saints by the way...I mean, I realize it was the first time he played in front of a stadium sized crowd (although I didn't know this til afterwards) but still I saw enough from the kid in practices to think that he might even be somethin to watch for in the future.

Originally posted by chambers84
grbac still sucks. He's also obviously a quitter. He didn't retire, he quit.

A: It was a joke.

B: Grbac (quitter or not) is still better than Lucas, Kustok, or Levick.

C: It was a joke.

D: He wouldn't come back anyway... thus, it was a joke.

:goof:

Back
Top Bottom