Which Channel Will You Be Watching The Draft On? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which Channel Will You Be Watching The Draft On?

What channel will you watch the draft coverage on?

• NFL Network

Votes: 73 73.0%
  • ESPN

Votes: 23 23.0%
  • ABC

Votes: 4 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
NFL channel no question about it.

Watching anything ESPN does is cruel & unusual punishment for me.

I got rid of Direct TV and the NFL Package last year.

This week I will see about hooking up my PS4 to get the NFL channel.

I think this is doable.

Anyone doing this already?[/QUOTE

My Direct TV contract is up in June, I'm leaning towards going with the PSVue. It appears direct tv will be losing NFL Ticket next year.

Watch on NFL network; DVR ESPN and go back to see their analysis of all our picks.

I'll probably flip flop a lot. I've already set both to record per usual.

I'll watch NFLN. That said, I ****in hate Dieon Sanders and cringe when he interviews guys after they are picked. He tries to act more like a friend than an interviewer.

NFLN hands down. It's not even close. Although I do appreciate ABC being an option this year. I only get to watch NFLN for round 1 at a buddy's house. Forget paying those cable bills. Glad to see it being offered on regular television as well.

Damn I remember when the draft was on a Tuesday and every round(all 12 of them)were done in one day. Back in 82-83 espn would show the first round only. You'd have to then read the paper the next day to see who your team got after the first round.

Now we know in the VIP chatroom all the picks before they're even announce on TV....lol
Times have changed.

Back
Top Bottom