• Fins - Cam Cameron

Votes: 43 69.4%
  • Dallas - Wade Phillips

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Finole

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Six teams hired new head coaches. What do you think? Did the Fins get the best one?

Let me put it another way...

If you were in a position to hire the new HC for the Fins, and these were your six choices, which one would you have chosen?

In a vacuum(not taking into account team needs, current schemes and personnel, etc.), I would have taken Tomlin.

I was hoping for Cameron since the beginning. I wasn't too big of a fan of what Whisenhunt did with the Steelers, even though many were calling him to be the best candidate available. Cameron's offenses ranked in the top 5 in the NFL four years in a row I believe...

Cam all the way. I was a Cam suporter from day one. So yes we did get the best new HC out there.

Out of the six coaches that got hired, I would have wanted Wisenhunt the most out of all of them. After that it was a toss up between Cameron and Tomlin. My top choice out of everyone, Brian Schottenheimer, unfortunately stayed in New York. Still though, considering the finalists for our job, and how close we came to signing either Mora or Gailey, I'm happy with Cameron.

Sorry folks, gotta take the homer glasses off on this one. I hope Cam fullfills all our expectations, but I had to give the initial nod to Ken in AZ.

Cant go wrong with that combination:wink:

ill be honest i wanted mora from the begining
but camerons got my vote here

I wanted Whisenhunt from the beginning so all stick with him! Just because who he learned from even though I am not a big Cowher fan the man was a winner also it looks as if he focuses around the run game and building and O-line now you put that with Houck there would be big ronnie Brown and Ricky Williams seasons!

I was hoping for Whisenhunt or Cameron during the search.
I'm glad with the choice we made.

Cam gets my vote on this short list...I'm excited to see a lot of new blood
at the head coach level...it's time for a change.

When the coaching search first began Whisenhunt was my #1 choice, Cam my 2nd, but I am definitely happy with our selection.:wink:

I know that college coaches are probably frowned upon in Miami after what "He of whom we do not speak" did. But my choice is Bobby Petrino. Petrino always has his team ready to play and his offense is always sneaky and potent. However, I support Cam...

Cam wasn't my #1 choice during the search, but looking at our overall picture, with Dom Capers staying, no doubt in my mind we got the right guy, so I had to vote Cam. Heck I wanted Chan Gailey, now I'm certain I was wrong.

Chan Gailey??!!! :shakeno: That would've been the worst choice we could've made. A conservative Kippy Brown type of coach.

I think cameron was the best fit for this team and will get our offense turned around. I will be excited to watch the dolphins again.

Back
Top Bottom