Which Dolphin player past or present do you hate most? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which Dolphin player past or present do you hate most?

John Avery and Trace Armstrong, both for not caring at all about the team. Avery fell asleep during team meetings because of his video game obsession, and Trace Armstrong had one godo year and then he ditches us without even trying to resign here.

hated fin................

coach: tom olivadoti

player: brian cox

never could stomache that buffalo bills filth thurman thomas in a finz uni either. used to make me wanna puke. i think the players hated it to. i'll bet the stench in the locker room was intolerable.

:monkey: on cox, thurman and olivadoti

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
John Avery and Trace Armstrong, both for not caring at all about the team. Avery fell asleep during team meetings because of his video game obsession, and Trace Armstrong had one godo year and then he ditches us without even trying to resign here.
Trace Armstrong :confused: - he made at least 3x more $ w/the Faders and his team (w/o him) got the AFC Champ/ game (unlike us :cry: ) . We were never going to be in the Faiders league w/that contract and he had many solid seasons for us and 1 spectacular 1 - so I hold no bad feelings.

Judson, Definitely Judson

No one player made me scream more than William "toast" Judson, the worst cornerback of all time. I think Al Toon and Wesley Walker paid his salary just so they could play against the guy.

Sorry. Some really bad memories.

I think you guys are giving Trace a very bad rap he gave A LOT for the Dolphins and you have no idea how unbelievably close we came to him coming back to SoFla for CONSIDERABLY less money than he took with the Raiders. The controversy simply surrounded a phone call that we most likely made that his Agent ignored and Trace was P!SSED when he found out the discrepancy because he says he TOTALLY would have signed with us for what we were offering the agent. Trace just doesn't know if we're the ones who messed up and didn't make the call right or if its his agent that messed up.

But the Raiders had a deadline and so Trace had to sign. I don't blame him they gave him a boatload of cash that in all likelihood he didn't deserve so I wished him the best of luck.

As for coaches I'm not sure any coach could have p!ssed me off more than KIPPY BROWN. Though Olivadotti did come awefully close and as far as damaging the franchise he probably was responsible for more disappointment than Kippy but even so Shoes was partly responsible for keeping Olivadotti round. KIPPY on the other hand...oh man he was such a bad OC. Funny part is I believe he's a student of Norv's and tried to run a similar offense (which is why I say when trying to figure out what Norv's offense looks like, think Kippy Browns style except actually WORKING) however his playcalling was terrible...run-run-run-punt. Thats what it was.

I dont know how anyone could hate Chan Gailey, before coming to the Dolphins he was one of the better offensive minds in the game and I think his stint with the Dolphins only solidified that. He created a phantom running game in 2000 out of scratch and in 2001 with our run game sucking again, we still managed to score points with a guy named JAY FIEDLER at the helm distributing the ball to unheralded WRs (Chambers unheralded til about mid-season)

sammy smith. I'll never forget that goal line fumble when he dove over the line and the ball POP out . DAM IT

Chan Gailey offense was too predictable.I really hate him but kippy Brown is also up there with him..

I agree with CK on Gailey. Yes, a lot of his PLAYCALLING was predictable. But a hell of a lot of it was UNPREDICTABLE and INNOVATIVE. So many times I saw the coolest designs and ideas. The WR screens to Chambers in the Colts (dropped) and the Patriots (went about 50 yards) games are beautiful. You also saw Lamar run it from SE against the Titans for a 65-yard TD.

Yeah sure "He had some bags of tricks" that he hardly used.IMHO.I know most of us can relate on how very questionable his play calling was.Is like he wouldn't adjust his game plan and of course how predictable the plays were..

Last edited by a moderator:
Chan Gailey was the worst offensive coordinator in the league last year, the opposing defense could tell by our setup if we were going to run or pass, he showed no imagination in the offense at all, and he rarely tried to make a big play.

Back
Top Bottom