Which Dolphin player past or present do you hate most? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which Dolphin player past or present do you hate most?

Coaches: Tie - Chuck Studley and Tom Olivanothing
I suppose Olivadotti wins this dubious honor based on the total time he spent with the club ruining the team.

Players: Eric Green and Keith Byars
Green because he was a worthless fat bum that sent us to cap hell and Byars because he was selfish (worried more about his personal receiving streak than team win) and gave our audibles away.

Read Shark among Dolphins to get a fuller understanding of Byars' selfishness.

OH GOD! How could I forget Tony Martin! Well, I probably really wanted to forget TM. But yeah, put him in there too.

Originally posted by Dajesus
I just can't hate players that spent so little time with the club, and had no impact good or bad, but rather just what we gave up for them. Except Eric Green. He obviously didn't want to play in Miami, but he signed a contract anyway. As far as players that actully had an impact I would have to say Jay Feidler and Trace Armstrong. I still am routeing for Jay with every ounce of my being to make it, but I can't say any other Dolphin has pissed me off on the feild like he has. Trace mainly because he obviously did not care about this team at all. He didn't try to work with Miami to stay on the team, he just went for the most money he could find and didn't look back, well atleast not untill he got injured and was lost for the season. As far as coaches go there was no one worse than Chan Gailey and his high school playbook, although Jim Bates is getting up there on my list.

i guess you didn't know a lot about the trace deal or you wouldn't say that. not that i supported his leaving but you got your fact screwed up if you read what was written at the time about the entire deal prior to oakland. jeez there was no way we could have given a situation player much money at that time while tyring to sign the others whoi were up.

T. Thomas, when we signed him i **** my self. Well I guess the **** part had nothing to do with him since I do it all the time. What's that smell, oh wait, never mind.

I would say Hugh Green for what he cost us and how long he played. Although him getting hurt was not his fault.

John Avery. Ohhh!!!!!The players we could have had (Moss) although who knows if he would have wanted him now.(we prob wouldn't have drafted Chambers)

Back
Top Bottom