Which Dolphin Player(s) Have You Met In Person? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which Dolphin Player(s) Have You Met In Person?

Olindo Mare in Denver airport. Although he was a free agent and was on way to Seattle to try out with the Seahawks. I think he was surprised someone recognized him. He was mildly friendly at best.
Ricky Williams at a club in south beach in 2002, and I had field passes for jets dolphins in 2013 Andy met Jared odrick and jimmy cefalo

I feel like a virgin. 47 years of being a fan and I can't remember meeting a single Dolphin in person. Strange....

And just like that i'm no longer a virgin. I jumped the wall of the AFC Championship game back in the 90's when The Bengals beat the Bills. Right McKenzie was a linemen for Bengals. In the celebration on field I ran up to him and banged him in both shoulder pads and congratulated him. He's now a Dolphin.

He wasnt a Dolphins Player yet but met Eric Smith at the UVA spring game in 2016

Ritchie Incognito!!!! I work in Fine Dining here in Louisville. Probably about 3 years ago now, I was waiting on Eric Wood and his wife and by the time the first course was about to hit the table Eric told me he would have another person joining the party. I thought nothing of it, set the additional set up on the table and when i returned to fill water for the new guest, who had at the point not arrived, upon my return there he was. Ritchie Incognito!!! He was enormous, like HUGE!!! Was very very nice and friendly. And yes the tip was FAT!!!!

Too many to list dating back to when I was a kid, but Dan Marino was the most memorable. I'd say the Marks Bros. were the coolest and most down to earth, and Kenny Stills is just a flat out awesome dude. Really enjoyed shooting the **** with Sam Madison as well. I was in high school, and I played both WR/CB and he gave me some tips that I'll pass down to my son when he's ready to suit up.

Only negative experience was with Jason Taylor. No surprise there. He's a douchebag. Zach Thomas actually apologized for his buddy being "in a bad mood" -- several people have said the same about him.

When I was a kid, maybe 10 or 11, my dad spotted Taylor in a hotel and he ended up taking a picture with me. I can't remember everything clearly but he seemed pretty nice.

About 4 or 5 years ago I happened to be on the same scuba dive as Tannehill. Didn't disturb him. He was talking to a younger kid who was on the same dive about diving/marine life in the area while we were heading out to the site. I don't think anyone on the dive recognized him except me.

Only one since I’m here in NC.

Dwight Hollier and I went to church together. He has since moved towards Charlotte.

Met OJ a few times when we were living in Orlando, absolutely fantastic guy. Not really dolphins but had the chance to talk football with Darryl Talley on a couple of occasions and that was really interesting. Talked about the orange bowl and the bills struggles against miami and then his battles with our team in the early 90's and his experience playing in those superbowls

I lived near Don Shula in the 70's and played with his sons and went to the same school. I met Griese and Csonka at his home who threw the football with us (wish I had a cell phone back then!!) I met Marino on a few occasions and he was pretty nice to me. I met Keith Byers at a ice cream store in Boca Raton, Heath Evans in Palm Beach Gardens for a fundraiser (super super nice and down to earth). Offerdahl, Taylor and Thomas.

Oj, Steven Ross, Jeff Ireland, Sam Madison, rob konrad, Ed Perry, Jason Taylor, there was a kicker there too maybe it was olindo mare

Madison rolled up in a brand new Cadillac Escalade. This was right after he signed his new contract which I think made him highest paid corner in football. That guy was my favorite player at the time.

Back
Top Bottom