Which Dolphins are currently on the trading block? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which Dolphins are currently on the trading block?

oasis

Lost in the fog
Reaction score
Who's on the block, in your opinion? We know that just about anybody is tradeable for this regime for the right price, but who do you think they're actively hoping to trade before the deadline this season?

I find it funny that many of the offseason's "top performers/improvers" according to Sparano have shown nothing to very little improvement during the regular season (with the exception of Ronnie, who does look like he's ready to have a breakout season). Makes you sort of wonder whether all that praise was to generate trade value, and how to interpret future offseason comments from this coach/regime.

Henne's progress (or lack of it) will show whether we are even remotely close to competing in the playoffs this year or next.

If he bombs, we will likely revert to full rebuilding mode and all older players, Porter included, are on the block for the right price.

If he excels, we will probably not make any blockbuster deals.

Either way, by November we should have a clearer picture of what the future holds for us and our qb position.

Without the qb position secure, we would have no chance to excel in this league

I partially agree with you that seeing what Henne is will let us evaluate our chances (and therefore possible trades). But I think it's likely there are a couple of players that the regime isn't too high on and would be trying to move regardless, and there's also the yearly goal of stockpiling picks.

Back
Top Bottom