Which Dolphins should go to Hawaii honestly? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which Dolphins should go to Hawaii honestly?

Which Dolphins should go to Hawaii honestly?

• Chris Chambers

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Oronde Gadsden

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Zach Thomas

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • Olindo Mare

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, here's the stats..........

Chris Chambers: 28 receptions for 569 yds, 4 td receptions, 20.3 yds per catch average=#1 in the entire NFL!

Oronde Gadsden: 43 receptions for 607 yds

Zach Thomas: 90 tackles, 2 int's

Olindo Mare: 15/16 FG/FGA

In my unbiased opinion, I believe that Zach and Olindo deserve to go. The way they have been playing on a consistent basis has shown me that they deserve to be in the pro bowl. I think that Oronde and Chris have some arguments on their behalf. It's amazing that Chris is not even a starting WR and he has only 28 receptions for 569 yds. I think based on that alone, should have a small argument at least to be selected by the coaches. And Oronde. It seems that he's made huge 3rd down catches after another. This is definitely a tough thing to decide, as well as discuss. Let me know what everyone else's opinions are on this as of now.

There isn't a single player that I think, at this point anyway, deserves the pro bowl.

He may not have the statistics for Hawaii, but Pat Surtain is quietly the MVP of the team so far this year.

Surtain!?!?!?!? are you crazy??? How many times is the guy gonna get burned this year. I like him n all, but he cant guard the big WRs, like Moulds, Harrison, & Holt. He got beat by all of them. Madison can/has shut them all down, other than Holt because Sam was on Bruce.

Deserving

Madison
Thomas
Mare

You forgot JT

from http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/...sfl-doln113001.story?coll=sfla-dolphins-front

In the last five games the Dolphins' Pro Bowl defensive end has four sacks, two forced fumbles and one fumble recovery.

For the season, Taylor is second on the team with 57 tackles, leads the team with six sacks, has five passes defended, three forced fumbles and three recovered fumbles.

Not sure that will get there this year, but he is having as good a year as last, just the D line is not as good - Trace.

Taylor needs to get about 7 or 8 more sacks to become recognized enough again to get voted in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom