Which EDGE rusher would you take @ Pick #18, if any? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which EDGE rusher would you take @ Pick #18, if any?

Which, if any, EDGE RUSHER Would you take @ #18?

• Total voters
If we are going to target an Edge in the 1st I hope it involves a trade down and that's how I voted. If your going to pick what I think would be a project there better be more potential coming with it.

I am hoping for Joseph Ossai. This class of edge rushers is underwhelming to me. Ossai is the only one that pops out to me and could be had in the late 2nd or 3rd round.

I'd take Gregory Rousseau at 36 for the pure potential alone but no way at 18. Not a great year for edge rushers.
I was watching his pro day and his footwork and athletisism look really clunky.

No one will draft Jaelon Phillips before round 6 his concussion issues are career ending. He already retired once.

I was watching his pro day and his footwork and athletisism look really clunky.

No one will draft Jaelon Phillips before round 6 his concussion issues are career ending. He already retired once.
Phillips is talented but don't want to touch him with a ten-foot pole due to the concussions. Rousseau is undoubtedly super raw but the potential is off the charts. I imagine Flo looks at him as a big ball of clay to shape.

Phillips is talented but don't want to touch him with a ten-foot pole due to the concussions. Rousseau is undoubtedly super raw but the potential is off the charts. I imagine Flo looks at him as a big ball of clay to shape.
Rousseau concerns me a bit when watching his pro day he seems super sluggish. His cone work and shuffle all looked worrisome

Dolphins gonna 'Dolphin' by jettisoning their veterans in a crap year for a huge position of need for them.

Kwitty Paye has the measurables but didnt have great college stats, probably because of 'scheme'.
The more I learn about him, the more I like.

I voted none. I think we can get about the same out of a 2nd round pick Edge as we would from 18.
I voted none because many either may not be there that are top guys or have major, major question marks..be it their health or production or lack of playing time, etc. Many Heavy Boom/Major Bust type guys!

Back
Top Bottom