Which EDGE rusher would you take @ Pick #18, if any? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which EDGE rusher would you take @ Pick #18, if any?

Which, if any, EDGE RUSHER Would you take @ #18?

• Total voters
I voted none because many either may not be there that are top guys or have major, major question marks..but It their health or production or lack of playing time, etc. Many Heavy Boom/Major Bust type guys!
yeah I'm tired of taking gambles in the first round. I know there's no sure thing with any player but I'd rather the player having good production in college if we're going to spend a 1st round pick on him.

yeah I'm tired of taking gambles in the first round. I know there's no sure thing with any player but I'd rather the player having good production in college if we're going to spend a 1st round pick on him.
Gregory Rousseau had a very productive red-shirt sophomore season that had a lot of people excited (15.5 sacks)..but that's the only year he played ever in college..so yeah..many question marks. All of them in one way or another. Too many for my tastes @ #18.

Not much difference between pass rushers. I would wait or trade down.
If pains pick Pitts then wr rb or it make sense. But if pass rusher is strategy trade down

We need an edge rusher badly but don't reach for one. Draft best player available at #18, we have enough plenty of needs. #18 seems like a LB pick to me.
but other than Parsons I don't see a LB worth taking at 18 either. The fact is that the BPA at 18 will probably be a WR/OT/RB or corner.....we don't need to draft another corner in the first round and 18 seems to early for a RB......if Pitts is the pick at 6 then WR at 18 could be the best way to go.

but other than Parsons I don't see a LB worth taking at 18 either. The fact is that the BPA at 18 will probably be a WR/OT/RB or corner.....we don't need to draft another corner in the first round and 18 seems to early for a RB......if Pitts is the pick at 6 then WR at 18 could be the best way to go.
We'll see..I tend to agree but really can depend how the draft and players go/fall...obviously! There will probably be a surprise or a few up to #18..but if a player we really love falls to #15 or #16 or whatever..I wouldn't be shocked if we traded up, as well..or traded back if we don't love a player, also!

I need to figure which one has the skills needed to be a starting outsidde linebacker in a 3-4 set, but sturdy enough to slide down to de in a 4-3 set. That would fill two Dolphin needs with one roster spot.

Since we're talking about edge rushers, I'd like to introduce you to my super-sleeper, UVa's Charles Snowden. I've been a huge fan of his for a few years now and I'll let this video say it to give you a rest from my bullhorn. :D Note: This was made before he got injured early in the season, which is why I think he will slide to a round 3 or 4 guy despite 1st round talent.

Nice. Maybe a pick at #81. Some good hustle plays on those highlights. Long, basketball arms.

Last edited:

That would be ideal and then RB in round 2. Seems offense heavy but we need it.

Back
Top Bottom