Which FA will we contact at 12:01pm tomorrow? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which FA will we contact at 12:01pm tomorrow?

The legal tampering window opens tomorrow at 12:00pm est so who will be our 1st contact?

My hope is an interior OL

It's a process. To be a Dolphin you have to pass certain criteria.

Have you had a recent season ending injury?
Are you a head case?
Are you at a point in your career where you want to loaf off and just enjoy the Miami lifestyle?
Are you a cancer in your present locker room?
And lastly, do you get burned by TE's often?

Welcome to the Dolphins!

You haven’t seen him play, then. Reading stats is adorable but watch the game. You might start to understand the sport.

If he’s what you thought, Jax would keep him. Teams don’t keep pussies though.

Hopefully nobody on my dynasty team. I don’t need the dolphins’ stink of death touching any of my players.

You haven’t seen him play, then. Reading stats is adorable but watch the game. You might start to understand the sport.

If he’s what you thought, Jax would keep him. Teams don’t keep pussies though.

Aww insults are so adorable! However, not surprising in your case.

How does me saying he catches passes over the middle and in traffic correlate to reading stats? I watched 8-10 Jags games this year and followed Lee through the draft process when he came out. Nice try on the internet tough guy act, though. Really helps an argument, and speaks volumes about your insecurities.

So does Miami not wanting to keep Landry make him a *****? Perhaps Arizona not wanting to keep Calais Campbell makes him a *****, as well. Man, with all the guys changing teams every year, the NFL must be full of pussies.

Give me A-Rob. Don't care the cost. He's the only major free agent I want excluding Norwell (we don't spend big on OL).

If he's out of our price range then Marqise Lee would replace Landry just fine.

We need a WR. We're not taking one at 11. The only receivers I like in the 42 range are Kirk and Moore and both might be gone. I'd rather get two of LB/QB/TE in the first two rounds.

Trey Burton hopefully.

Can't see us spending money on receivers, but maybe a smaller signing like a Moncrief type receiver who has/had potential but never quite bloomed with his original team.

Back
Top Bottom