Which FA will we contact at 12:01pm tomorrow? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which FA will we contact at 12:01pm tomorrow?

To me it will be very interesting if Miami signs a veteran back up QB. It won’t happen but if Burton and Norwell were signed I’d be very happy going into the draft.

denney the long snapper, parkey the kicker, need to sign

Graham makes no sense on a Suh-less Dolphins squad.

The Miami Dolphins have a huge need for a 21 or 22 year old TE......23 also acceptable.

Armando Salguero‏Verified account @ArmandoSalguero 9m9 minutes ago
I metioned Carolina free agent guard Andrew Norwell as a player Dolphins looked at. The looking is over. Too expensive. Not an option for Miami.

Who had any idea he would cost real dollars... when a team keeps getting blown away by OL asking price year after year maybe time to re-evaluate ...

I hope we don't sign anyone. Lets tank the entire year and get the best offer for next years #1.
I only want to see pounce cut (I'm sure that will not happen).

Avery looked like a polished Kiko Alonso when I watched him last year. My assumption would be Mike w/ Raekwon at strong?

I don't necessarily agree with this sentiment...

Its been talked about regularly recently about how TB likes to "fill" as many needs as possible before the draft to allow the BPA thought process to play itself out.

I personally think you would be right though because I 100% believe we are going QB in round 1....

I would also be very happy with Smith at 11 if the value lines up and having added this guy as well...

I'd say it depends on the money...what Williamson turned down from the titans doesn't exactly scream lock stock starter money

if we sign one at $6 mil per I'd say you got your answer on that add being a plan a

Back
Top Bottom