Which FL team do Phins hate the most? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which FL team do Phins hate the most?

Jaydog57

Crank Yanker
Reaction score
Hey, just wondering which Florida team you Fin fans hate the most, the Bucs or the Jaguars? thanks.....:cool:

The Bucs. They're arrogant and so are their fans. And our little scrimmages with them every year only feed the fire. Plus, I enjoy watching Mark Dixon stalemate Warren Sapp in 1-on-1 drills every year!!

The Jags have some payback coming their way. But we don't see them very often. Bucs take the cake.

The Bucs. I used to root for them, but I went to school in N Florida, where there were also a lot of people from Hillsborough, Pinellas, etc. They were always so hostile to the Dolphins that I gradually grew to hate them.

the baguars for real...the nfl has tried to shove them down the throats of central florida by replacing some of miami's games with theirs...not to mention the fluke 62-whatever they handed our a$$es.

The Jags, historically they have always given us problems, not even mentioning the playoff debacle of a few years back (which was as bad a spanking as you can get and we sure got it).

Bucs, the rivalry is still there, but I view it as a relatively healthy one.

Yeah, even here in Tampa they replace Phin games with Jag games every now and then. GRRRRR!!!

It goes up and down. One time I saw a Jags fan on a Fins board bragging about how JVille gave Miami another beating by winning the rights to host the 2005 SB or something like that. Please Miami has hosted the SB about 8 times and Jacksonville is now apparently having trouble getting everything ready for the SB. Plus I hear the city is a real $hithole, basically the (and I hate to say this)Buffalo or Oakland of Florida.

Oooo!! Nice left hook to the ribs, 25!!

The marlins. I know they're not on the list. But I hate that damned baseball diamond in the middle of my football field!

Originally posted by dolfan25
Miami has hosted the SB about 8 times and Jacksonville is now apparently having trouble getting everything ready for the SB. Plus I hear the city is a real $hithole, basically the (and I hate to say this)Buffalo or Oakland of Florida.
Yeah, Jax is a pretty dirty place, especially around Alltel Stadium. Just kinda has a low-rent feel about it.:evil:

neither team would likely make my top 5 or 10 of teams to hate, but I guess Jax since they are in the AFC and I still remember Dan's last game :cry:

JAGUARS ..... hate them and Jags fan still brag about the 62-7 debacle....

no Fla teams can break into my top 10 most hated
  1. Jets
  2. Bills
  3. Jets
  4. Pats
  5. Jets
  6. Bills
  7. Jets
  8. Pats
  9. Jets
  10. Raiders
    [/list=1] ;)

The Yucs....

I go there every year when we scrimmage and practice against them. They have one hell of a loyal fan base I can tell you that...

The whole city walks around with their Yucs gear on during game day......

They're pretty decent to Phinz fans, but I think they hate us more than we hate them....Can you blame them???

PHINZ RULE!!!!

Back
Top Bottom