Which Free Agent has the best chance for making the roster? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which Free Agent has the best chance for making the roster?

Which free agent has the best chance to make our roster?

• Korey Banks-CB-Miss St.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ronald Bellamy-WR-Michigan

Votes: 18 60.0%
  • Josh Blankenship-QB-E. Washington

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Jimmy Fryzel-WR-C. Florida

• Otis Grigsby-DE-Kentucky

• Byron Hardmon-LB-Florida

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Terrance Leftwich-S-Temple

• Dejhown Mandley-TE-Nevada-Las Vegas

• Morgan Pears-T-Colorodo St.

• Josh Rue-FB-Duquesne

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Lon Sheriff-QB-San Diego St.

• Billy Yates-G-Texas A&M

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters
I have heard good things about LB Byron Hardmon and since we have a need for depth in this area I think he has the best chance. I like the WR Bellamy but I think that there is too much competition at that position...hopefully he can stick on the practice squad. I also like CB Korey Banks but again there is too much competition at that position. It should be interesting to see how these guys do.

:bling:

I voted for Ronald Bellamy. I've heard good things about him but it's just a shot in the dark.

I really like Hardmon. I think with the depth issue at LB position I thinkhe could have a solid chance of making the team. I also think Bellamy has a serious chance of making the team but that would mean Tolver was cut.

Hardmon simply because the 6th LB spot is wide open and you cannot say that about any other position except possibly PR/4th WR, but there is far more competition there

Bellamy or Hardmon...

although I think most people would choose these guys...because they are names.

Seniors Marcus Oquendo-Johnson and Mike Nattiel do a nice job on the outside but lack the top size/speed numbers and as a result will be pushed late into the draft, something we think Byron Hardmon could avoid with a big final campaign in college. Hardmon, an active sideline-to-sideline weak-side linebacker that effectively pursues the action does a fine job in pass coverage as well as run defense. He is a prospect that could move into the middle rounds with a solid senior season and/or workouts prior to the draft

I'm shocked Morgan Pears hasn't got

more votes...

hey what happened to Shannon Wadley?

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom