Which game to make my 1st Fins game???? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which game to make my 1st Fins game????

t_sblack99z28

Rookie
Reaction score
Week 3 vs Jets (Sun night) or week 4 vs New England (Mon Night)????? So I have been dreaming of seeing the Dolphins in person since birth. I'm going for it this year but I'm not sure which game would be the better to see. I'm leaning towards the Jets. I HATE them more then any other team (no ****, I know) and it will be the home opener for us. I'm just not sure which would be better/which one will have the crowd more fired up. :rimshot:

I think the Jets game will be a more fiery crowd, especially with the whole JT situation. I think the Jets game is the one to go with. I live in VA and I know I'm getting tickets to the Dolphins @ Ravens game! I can't wait!!!

I think the Jets game will be a more fiery crowd, especially with the whole JT situation. I think the Jets game is the one to go with. I live in VA and I know I'm getting tickets to the Dolphins @ Ravens game! I can't wait!!!

Yea I was thinking the samething..I hope to go to the Ravens game too such PA is a hop skip and jump away...I just always wanted my 1st fins game to be in Miami and it looks like that will work out!!!! :woot:

jets for sure. im also planning on flying down for my first dolphin game in miami. that game is our home opener, jts return, and there is nothing better then shutting up that ****y son of a ***** rex ryan and his stinkin team. i cant stand all the hype surrounding them, and i want to put an end to it quickly into the season.

jets for sure. im also planning on flying down for my first dolphin game in miami. that game is our home opener, jts return, and there is nothing better then shutting up that ****y son of a ***** rex ryan and his stinkin team. i cant stand all the hype surrounding them, and i want to put an end to it quickly into the season.

Just reading ur post is geting me fired up man...I cant wait for ****in football to start up!!! Me seeing my first Dolphins game in person = insanity

Well va finfan ill see you there I'm stationed at andrews so I'm def trying to get tickets to the ravens phins game wats the earliest you can purchase tickets?

Speaking of the Ravens game, can you buy tickets in a "Dolphins" section or will you better much just be spread out...It would be nice to sit with some fellow fans, not to mention if theres a fight hopfully a few would have my back lol...

Back
Top Bottom