Which Game Was More Detrimental to Miami Missing the Playoffs? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which Game Was More Detrimental to Miami Missing the Playoffs?

Which Game Was More Costly?

• Denver 20 Miami 13

• Baltimore 47 Cleveland 42

Results are only viewable after voting.
Except for Steelers may be, we will get bounce out in first week if we get in. I am not interested in it.

I rather sit out the playoff, and up our position in the draft with our pick, and build for the future.

I know i know....any given Sunday....
But still, the fact is our rebuilding still has long way to go.
I don't think I can disagree with this more. Even if they do lose in the 1st round they gain more in experience than they lose in going down a couple of picks - because it wouldn't be much in that case....and like you said any given sunday. That said I think they can compete with any of the teams seeded 3-7....outside of maybe Balt because I think that's an awful matchup for the Fins.

Not putting Fitz earlier in Denver, and not having him available for Buffalo cost us the playoffs. that´s the importance about bringing 1 more capable prospect to compete next season with TUA.

A loss is a loss. The Dolphins probably won some games that they were’t expected to win, yet some people just want to dwell on the loss to the Broncos.
Uh, the Raiders! They had zero business winning that game. Missed PAT by them, atrocious defense and penalty by them. We truly had no business winning that game but that's the way the ball bounces when you have a pimp like Fitzmagic rolling the dice. Haha!

I respectfully disagree with you. They drafted exactly how they should have. You don’t build a football team from the outside in. You build it from the inside out. They knew how bad our OL/DL were and they were horrendous in Flo’s first year. It HAD to be fixed right away and Th at is why the focus was the trenches in the last off-season. If you win in the trenches more times than not you’re going to win the game. It’s much easier to integrate 2/3 new skill guys into an offense than it is to integrate 3/4 new OL. But now those 3 rookie OL have played an entire 16. Our OL should be a true strength next year for the first time since I can remember. Same thing with the DL. We addressed it by bringing in Lawson/Ogbah and what happened? Our sacks and pressures go way up and our defense got much better and was able to keep us in basically 15/16 games this year. That’s how you build a team. It was absolutely the right decision.
I meant the Noah Igbinn..draft that was a Wr/Rb spot.

Back
Top Bottom