Which game will we wear the orange unis for? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which game will we wear the orange unis for?

midwest_phinfan

Starter
Reaction score
If I had to guess I would have to say we'd wear them for the home game against Cleveland. I also guess that for the home Monday night game we'd wear the aqua on aqua like we have the past 2 years against the bears and eagles at home. So there you go fins fans, we might see our team in the special uniforms for two weeks in a row.

That would be sweet.

I just hope Cleveland doesn't wear their orange pants for that game.

Goodness.

Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
That would be sweet.

I just hope Cleveland doesn't wear their orange pants for that game.

Goodness.

I bet we wear the Orange against the Patriots and the all teal against the Browns.

Ahhh.... the Orange Jersey. So much controversy, so ugly, so out of place. A while ago I started bantering that The Dolphins should implement more Orange on there uniforms. Maybe an Orange stripe around the sleave somewhere, or on the shoulders, I didnt think they'd make an entire Jersey orange... its just a little overkill.

The Orange Jersey just may throw Brady off.. The Pats might not be able to handle the visual overload that is the Orange Uni.

Hopefully they'll come to their senses and s#itcan the thing. God, those are hideous.

Originally posted by spazzolian
Ahhh.... the Orange Jersey. So much controversy, so ugly, so out of place. A while ago I started bantering that The Dolphins should implement more Orange on there uniforms. Maybe an Orange stripe around the sleave somewhere, or on the shoulders, I didnt think they'd make an entire Jersey orange... its just a little overkill.

So Spaz...you're the one who started this fasion trend...hahahaha

Back
Top Bottom