Which game would you go to? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which game would you go to?

So you all recommend the Buffalo game? Monday night against the Eagles should be one hella of a game... The only question will be... will the fans be as excited vs a divisional game?

Personally I wanted to go to the Jets game in December.. but that late in the season, the game might not mean anything..

It too damn hard to predict which game someone should plan months in advance... too much thinking makes my head hurt

I've got (4) 9th row, 40 yard line seats to the Dolphins @ Chargers game on MONDAY NIGHT!! Oct 27. DOLPHINS side of the field. I can't wait to see Junior Seau light it up against his stupid, former team. It's gonna be great!!!

any game should be a good game to watch this coming year but a division rival means more.

i would go to the eagles game we dont play them often. it should be electrifying!

Definitely the Buffalo game in Prime time, I used to fly up every year to the States to see that game, always a lot of fun, especially when they would have the effigay of Kelly burning on a bonfire. Always more fun to go to a heated division rival game, especially after those bums stole 2 from us last year.

BUFFALO and

Please do me a favor and rough those stick hicks up a bit. Back at the snow bowl afc championship game in the 90s, me and some pals made the trip from columbus, ohio to Rich stadium to see the AFC Championship. We fought through a helacious blizzard, going about 25 mph and barely staying on the road. There were more cars in the ditches than on the roads. At one point, there was a giant tree down in the middle of the highway. It took about 15 guys to move it off the road. This seven hour drive took about 18 hours!!! We stayed at a nearby Knights Inn with purple satin "elvis" curtains. About 9 am we drive to the parking "field" by Rich stadium (nothing is near this stadium, talk about the middle of nowhere!!! lol) and start drinking our beer and cooking some dogs and burgers. Me and one other guy had painted our faces and hair half orange- half turquoise and were decked out in Miami zubaz pants and jerseys. I must have gotten sucker punched at least 6 times that day, i got pegged with a 6-inch diameter iceball square in the balls, my car was jumped on and damaged, and there was absolutely nothing i could do with it being 50,000 against 4. Lucky i was drunk and feeling no pain lol. At one point i was in the restroom at a urinal and i got about 5 or 6 hard elbows to the back. Just 4 being a dolphin fan. We ended up losing an incredible battle, and the next day I had several bruises and a black eye. PAY BACK THEM BILLS!!!!!!!

Those fans were complete assholes one or even two at a time, i would have dropped those punks. I fight MMA with some of the best UFC fighters in the world, and even I was a little intimidated with those odds. So Bills fans watch out, Ill be lookin 4 ya!!!! This time on my turf!!!! OWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

Back
Top Bottom