Votes: 18 85.7%
  • 1/6 Jills @home

Votes: 20 95.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
We are looking at the #2 seed in the AFC and the much needed bye week. We have the ability to go 13-3 for the first time since 1980-something. I would bet the house on the 3 games at home ag. Indy, Atlanta and the Bills, but the 2 roads games are super tough. What are you thoughts and votes ? Which games will be win the rest of the year ? Check each game you think we will win.

I am going with 12-4 and a loss to SF :D

I picked to

Win the Three home games, and lose the 2 road games. Making us 11-5. Possibly behind the Patriots in the Divison. I lost a lot of confidence in the team this week. I think we have the talent everywhere, but not making plays we need to make. Granted there was some superb defensive plays where Jay put the ball where it needed to be but the DB was in perfect position. But then there where the plays where Jay over-through the reciever, or threw it to the ground. Also I know we were playing against Davis and Anderson but the Defense gave up too many yards on the ground.

Does anyone have a status on Chambers??? Bruised Ribs can sideline him at least a week.

We're going to win out. With the San Fran game being a tough one. We'll win 5, four at the least............GO FINS!

We lose to the 49ers - Way too tough for us! :eek:
We may lose to the Patriots - They are looking sharp. :eek:
We win against Colts - James is out, Manning sucks and they have way too many turnovers. :lol:
We win against Falcons - Chandler has ankle or knee injury and I was not impressed with Vick. :rolleyes:
We win against the Bills - JayDog, Yoda and I will be there to guarantee that victory. :lol:

12-4 or 11-5, either way another above .500 season :D

I say 4 out of 5, with the loss to frisco in the bay. The Dolphins arent exactly a great December team, but we should take advantage of this schedule.

What about the Jets...

@PIT
CIN
@IND
BUF
@OAK

Jets look like they might go 2-3 and end up 9-7.

But what about NE...

CLE
@BUF
MIA
@CAR

If they go 3-1 they'll be 10-6.

Looks like another stressful ending to the season to get that bye.

Did someone vote that....

we will lose to the Bills in Miami ? :eek: :confused:

Yeah... I just like screwing with the obvious. Try it sometime, it's a real kick. ;)

I already predicted the Jets to only win two games the rest of the year, but we may need/want them to beat both Oldland & Pittsburgh.

I doubt we'll win out, we have 3 games within a 12 day period. We may lose to the Patriots, only because the lack of rest our players will have by then.

so it looks like most of us feel this team will finish 12-4 with a few 11-5's in there. :cool:

I'm thinking 11-5...The 2 tuff games are going to be SF and NE...especially since both are on the road :(

ppplllleeeeaaasssseeee.......

think 13-3. the bet i made was with a green bay fan. iwant to feel superior more than i need the money! :D

We are gonna win them all.

Horseshoes we will dominate since the Phins have to show they are for real in front of a nation wide audience.

Then the 49ers, i see alot of you seem to be scared of this game but I am not thinking so. The 49ers haven't blown anyone out except the Bills. Come on now, the had to beat the Panthers in OT. Im sorry that is ridiculus, they are so great then that shouldn't happen to them. And Plus the dolphins are always tough on the road.

Then we have the Pats, I know so scary. I see us starting slow this game but then we finish like we did last year and come back and beat them in the chilly North East.

Then the Blackbirds, no Jamal, no problem. Not even a scary game. This team is so up and down and I don't see them wreaking much havoc for the Phins especially at home.

Then the Bills again, this time it won't be so close, Chambers gets 3 TD's and has over 200 yds receiving in a final push for the NFL rookie of the year(i know this proboly won't happen, but it is a nice thought)

Back
Top Bottom