Which games will you be rooting for Dolphins to win | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which games will you be rooting for Dolphins to win

Since I am an actual male with low-hanging fruit, testosterone, and am not a cuckold - all of them. Anyone who is rooting against that or says dumb things like the fins might throw a game, has small testicles and lacks male vigor.

haha Damn. Im not sure you could sound more insecure. But let it out, DSMOOTH.

Since I am an actual male with low-hanging fruit, testosterone, and am not a cuckold - all of them. Anyone who is rooting against that or says dumb things like the fins might throw a game, has small testicles and lacks male vigor.

NO ONE is saying these guys are going to throw a game. The FO has intentionally fielded a team with an extremely low probability of competing for 60 minutes with NFL teams.

I give Chris Grier a lot of credit for having the low hanging fruit, testosterone, and the male vigor to make such a bold move and change this franchise! I also believe Flores has enough character to hold the locker room through this abysmal season.

We need to lose a lot of games this year, A LOT. that is the only point of this season. Realizing this doesn't make you a cuckold, my god :lol:

I'll be happy with just two wins this season: @Pats and @jets.

I'm a proponent of tanking, so I would like to see them lose every game...

If they win every game...thata cool too, but not as cool as starting your rebuild with the best QB available.

What we should be hoping for is the Texan's to have a horrible season. Two top five picks...I like the sound of that.

Great point. Colin Cowherd shot them up his rankings after the Tunsil trade, which is usually the kiss of death. :up:

Going to root for them in any game this year, just like always.

But deep inside im probably aware we gonna loose a lot of them.

I'm a proponent of tanking, so I would like to see them lose every game...

If they win every game...thata cool too, but not as cool as starting your rebuild with the best QB available.
Your camel toe is showing.

First of all I would normally never root to lose but this season is totally different. The teams objective is to play well but lose the games to guarantee the first overall pick in the 2020 draft. That being said the only games I want to win are the games against the JETS. I hate the Jets more then any team in all of sports. Just give me 1 win against them this season thats all I ask

What I am MOST rooting for is for the Houston Texans to lose EVERY game for the next two years! For Obvious reasons...

Jets and Patriots! I hate those ****ing teams! I hate the Jets even more due to Gase.

Exactly. Have the Dolphins wins a ton of games and the Texans go 0-16.

The best case would be if Miami and the Texans were the bottom 2 teams in the league lol. Miami with the 1st and 2nd pick!!!

Back
Top Bottom